What's new

Guide Rain Guide

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Im sure both parties have the right intentions for their arguments. Just a misunderstanding and for sure it will be resolved. Totally understand where both parties are coming from.

BookBurning

Voidwards
All was done with good intentions, and at the end he apologized for editing the guide without asking you. Now if you're attitude is, "If its not me I'll delete it, or if its not me delete my account and I'm gone." Then you are an unreliable source for a guide.

Believe me when I tell you, anybody on this forum who takes their time to create a guide, update it, and test the character in order to have the most information for the character be seen by everybody, is doing something good in my book. And I thank you and all the other writers out there who have done so, however, I do feel you need to relax. There is no reason to remove the guide from the OP, unless of course you aren't trying to help people, rather just make sure you're the guy people know wrote it.

My advice to all parties who partook in this, is to discuss what is actually in the guide, what should stay or be changed. Otherwise, a community written guide simply will not work like this. There is simply no argument here, someone edited a guide to update it for everyone, the other person was naturally upset, the other person apologized and it ends there. No need to remove the guide, just put it back together, isn't this the point of a community written guide?

As the guide writer, you shouldn't be deleting information. You're the guide lead writer here, now please proceed. Unnecessary arguments bother me...
This entirely, I realize that mostly this argument has died but I just wanted to point out that we all have good intentions here for the most part and I know Zeppeli does 100 percent, you're okay to be angry UsedForGlue but thanks for posting it back up for us all to see. I never actually had a chance to comment on the guide but I wanted to say that it's very well done. :)

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Didn't see this anywhere.

Found something interesting with the EX Super Kick. If you cancel the kick into the dash at the beginning you still retain the armour! So the dash will have armour on it. Here is the awesome part, you can cancel that dash with any you want and it will still have armour! So stuff like an armoured 4,3/124/jump start-up and more is possible. Good way of eating up wake-up attacks and avoid getting rushed down. Its like a lesser version of Jade's EX armour.

Ill try upload a vid of it.
That also in the guide too.

I am just updating you personally, as you felt I didn't update the guide enough. So I am just letting you know all of this has been in for along time.

That also in the guide too.

I am just updating you personally, as you felt I didn't update the guide enough. So I am just letting you know all of this has been in for along time.
Those were posted a long time ago back in August. Why are you even bringing those up? I was aware that those were there for a long time now.

But thanks for letting everyone know when you change something in the guide.

UsedForGlue

Also you should talk to Somberness about putting his frame data in the guide. I think it would be a great idea.
Its already in a separate sticky thread.

But if you think it would be a good idea to add it into the guide, then by all means, please do so.

Peace.

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
Very well done. Since reading this, my game has seen significant improvement. Thank you UsedForGlue and anyone else who has contributed to this guide.

UsedForGlue

Updated with Foxy's AA's and a wall combo 55% meterless, also added the :en teleport at the end to put the opponent back in the corner and bag additional damage.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
4 RH is probably his best footsie move, it can be thrown out since its safe on block, if it is respected by the opponent you can also use it to start an offense.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
4 has significant recovery on whiff, 4,3 is safer if you miss. So for footsies you have to choose between 4,3xxRH which is safe on both block and whiff, but doesn't combo or 4xxRH which does combo but might get you blown up for missing.

UsedForGlue

4 has significant recovery on whiff, 4,3 is safer if you miss. So for footsies you have to choose between 4,3xxRH which is safe on both block and whiff, but doesn't combo or 4xxRH which does combo but might get you blown up for missing.
:bk Round House is safe on block -3, with decent pushback on block, and will combo on hit with no hit confirmation.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Not to mention, 43 is a longer animation in general, so there is more risk to get whiff punished.

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
4 wont cancel into RH unless it connects, so if you get spaced out you'll just do 4 which will leave you hanging for a moment.