What's new

Raiden Video: Blowing up the invincible teleport and interrupting strings

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Here some more info but this time on raiden

Im utterly disgusted w people saying you can't punish a teleport as well as seeing people just do 334 and b3 1 2 on them

You can interrupt between every hit of these two strings w armor, d3, 6 frame lao spin

Ehh Just watch the video and enjoy

Please discuss

Evo is on the way - we all need to be as educated as possible

Eazail :)

edit: LOL Mannnnnnnnnn i need a new dpad LOL, i couldnt do csz dives to save my life

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
maaaaaaan! I'm being serious here. Ever since they nerfed his teleport it's really easy to punish. That's his main tool and they made it shit. Every string he has is interruptible except f24. He has no low starter. His normals are pretty slow. His d4 has no range. Once you are down on life good luck trying to win the match. He has no comeback ability. He can be out turtled by smoke and other turtle characters. Basically if i'm down on life what can i do? Can't teleport in. The only string i can use is f24. Wow... I HAVE to wait for someone to do something and make them whiff. If they play smart and make me come to them it's OVER. I HATE what NRS has done to Raiden who used to be top 5. Now is mid tier.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I have no armor or fast move. :(

You can option select reverse input EX lift though.

Pig Of The Hut

For a full combo punish Ermac can do 12 to lift. 1 is 10f. I ve known about this but its shit hard to do it a real match though.

I do it ALOT on raidens, ask any I've played (in terms of punishing them w Mileena and kenshi )

It's all about the way to approach the match

I can see ermac having issues w his lack of pure mobility without risk

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Pig, if anyone ever turned you into bacon, you'd make the tastiest BLT ever.

Great info, my friend.

Works for Sub, too, so far :D. Wait out the Teleport = either pressure or a free 22/212 BnB for Box.

Pig Of The Hut

Pig, if anyone ever turned you into bacon, you'd make the tastiest BLT ever.

Great info, my friend.

Works for Sub, too, so far :D. Wait out the Teleport = either pressure or a free 22/212 BnB for Box.

You're right !!!
One area sub zero excels is against raiden imo

22 is amazing