What's new

Question for the Black Ops 2 Experts on TYM

GhosT

Noob
Maybe because I don't think about the +150, I think about how much more kills I'm potentially giving the other team by letting them see my teammates on the map? I tend to die less when people can't see me on the map.
I hear you, but what i was trying to send out as a message is that later on the next month or so when ppl level up and presige up. Most ppl will run ghost, so shootind down uavs will be less important u know?

GhosT

Noob
COD as a series is trash but BO2 is great (Finally). In this one ill tell you the basics.
- SMGS are for rushing, i usually use a supressor and laser sight since you shouldnt ADS with an smg unless absolutely vital.
- Assault rifles are for defense, staying back and just lighting people up. You should use foregrip + stock (with the AN94 atleast).
- Shotties rape in this game
- use scorestreaks that you know you can get
- get used to high sensitivity, its vital
- Regular knifing sux ass, avoid it as much as possible

Those are just some tips
K i dont need or didnt ask for your "tips" cuz they put me on fraud alert...

1: smgs are for rushing only "you should not ads with smg" ... ...... ....... ..... ...... DAFUQ?????

2. agree but its not for defense. its all map related

3. Yes, stay away from the Remington :p

4. The truth speaks. listen he is right.

5. anything above 5 is all you need. dont argue it.

6. this is true.... UNLESS your score is 4-26... then you can lunge knife like its mw2.. DONT ask me to eplain it just seems like bad kids have top tier knives

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
1: You shouldnt lol wtf, an smg is for overcoming people in a cqc situation why the hell would you ADS in cqc? DAFUQ?

2: Rushing with an AR is suicide

3. All the shotties are good

4. of course

5. LOL just LOL if you think so, have fun taking too much time to shoot someone who just ran right past you

6. Lunge is random but very seldom

GhosT i can really care less though, this game is dumb easy

BTW this is a team oriented game

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Anyone who says CoD sucks and takes no skill aren't "Experts" on the game and haven't played them at a competitive stand point. Seriously STFU about CoD being no skill because if you think its no skill, go win free money at the Frag cup.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
I have games where i screw around. Im fond of using a b23r, or whatever the burst fire pistol is; with 5 or 6 perks. Its pretty fun. I just want to be able to flip the switch when I am playing with friends in games that matter.. I just cant. My score per minute sucks, and I get blown up in close quarters a lot because of my connection or something I dunno.
Try going a week where you concentrate on getting the lowest amount of deaths possible. Because anybody can get 25 kills in a game but it's more difficult to do it while having minimum deaths. By doing this, the concept of using your teammates for spawn trapping will come to you naturally

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
K i dont need or didnt ask for your "tips" cuz they put me on fraud alert...

1: smgs are for rushing only "you should not ads with smg" ... ...... ....... ..... ...... DAFUQ?????

2. agree but its not for defense. its all map related

3. Yes, stay away from the Remington :p

4. The truth speaks. listen he is right.

5. anything above 5 is all you need. dont argue it.

6. this is true.... UNLESS your score is 4-26... then you can lunge knife like its mw2.. DONT ask me to eplain it just seems like bad kids have top tier knives
You honestly shouldn't be ADS'ing much with an SMG, let alone be using QuickDraw. The hip fire in this game is too legit, if you're close you're better off hip-firing and either jump or drop shotting to evade the opponents bullets.

Best AR is M8A1.
All SMG's are good except for Chicom really, Vector is kinda meh but i haven't used it extensively. Scorpion is much worse online due to lag and whatnot, offline you'll be a tank lmao. That being said up close it is still the best SMG with a minimum kill time of 0.5 seconds. MSMC and PDW are more all-around SMG's, use whichever you prefer. MP7 is a hybrid between the two, with a good up-close kill time and better range + accuracy than the scorpion.

Stock is indeed one of the best AR attachments, but don't use grip on M8A1 burst, it doesn't recoil enough lol.

@Squeeker sorry i didn't get a chance to get back to you yet...

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Anyone who says CoD sucks and takes no skill aren't "Experts" on the game and haven't played them at a competitive stand point. Seriously STFU about CoD being no skill because if you think its no skill, go win free money at the Frag cup.
Most players can't see past the brokeness and simplicity of public matches...

GhosT

Noob
1: You shouldnt lol wtf, an smg is for overcoming people in a cqc situation why the hell would you ADS in cqc? DAFUQ?

2: Rushing with an AR is suicide

3. All the shotties are good

4. of course

5. LOL just LOL if you think so, have fun taking too much time to shoot someone who just ran right past you

6. Lunge is random but very seldom

GhosT i can really care less though, this game is dumb easy

BTW this is a team oriented game
Your free... One vs one me ill record it. or shut your trash mouth.

MagicMan357

Your free... One vs one me ill record it. or shut your trash mouth.
LMAO ultimate COD [ban incoming], sorry buddy i dont one on one in games that came out years ago and are beyond outdated, come see me in a shooter that takes skill

sped

GhosT

Noob
You honestly shouldn't be ADS'ing much with an SMG, let alone be using QuickDraw. The hip fire in this game is too legit, if you're close you're better off hip-firing and either jump or drop shotting to evade the opponents bullets.

Best AR is M8A1.
All SMG's are good except for Chicom really, Vector is kinda meh but i haven't used it extensively. Scorpion is much worse online due to lag and whatnot, offline you'll be a tank lmao. That being said up close it is still the best SMG with a minimum kill time of 0.5 seconds. MSMC and PDW are more all-around SMG's, use whichever you prefer. MP7 is a hybrid between the two, with a good up-close kill time and better range + accuracy than the scorpion.

Stock is indeed one of the best AR attachments, but don't use grip on M8A1 burst, it doesn't recoil enough lol.

@Squeeker sorry i didn't get a chance to get back to you yet...
Skorpion with fast mag and either suppressor, extended mag, or long barrel is legit.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
All the SMG's are pretty solid overall, just go with what feels right in your hands.
As far as the AR's go, i'm really digging the SMR. Has better range than the FAL, but bring grip because it has more recoil.
Shotguns are beastly. 'nuff said.
LMG's suck. Ugh, I can't seem to get a killstreak consistently at all with these things.
Snipers are meh, there's only a couple of maps where you could use them, but only in specific areas, something that has carried on from the first BO.

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool

Best AR is M8A1.

@Squeaker sorry i didn't get a chance to get back to you yet...
This

M8A1, PDW, and MSMC IMO are the best guns in the game.

And it looks like SMoKE doesn't need to listen but you guys should try changing your button layout to tactical. This allows you to dropshot way easier for those people that don't claw already. You would have to depend on CQC dropshot more than knifing but if you're on point it can help a lot.

GhosT

Noob
LMAO ultimate COD [ban incoming], sorry buddy i dont one on one in games that came out years ago and are beyond outdated, come see me in a shooter that takes skill

sped
The game came out less than a month ago.. COOL STORY BRAH..

and like i asked BEFORE.. what game are you soo good at? cuz id destroy you on Counter strike easily.. just like you would get bodied on MK. hit me up

GhosT

Noob
If you think you cant ADS with sub guns at close to medium range, then your bad, you should level up your gun game. the EVO has stupid fast fire rate, you will outgun anyone short range who doesnt have a one hit shotty on you. Hit me up

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?

and like i asked BEFORE.. what game are you soo good at? cuz id destroy you on Counter strike easily.. just like you would get bodied on MK. hit me up
I did amazing my first game in Black Ops 2. You know why? Because its the same shit year after year. Honestly it doesn't change that much at all and it hasn't in years. This series needs to take a break.

Sub Machine guns are good just because they shoot more bullets at a faster rate. They are even more OP because they shoot straight.

oh and COD sucks huge cock but I'll play Counter Strike anyday. I will also take that offer of MK, but offline at Winter Brawl.

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Most players can't see past the brokeness and simplicity of public matches...
More like players aren't smart in general when playing CoD. Games like this and other competitive shooters like Halo and Gears took so much thinking in terms of team setup, spawn trapping, and moving as a team for map control. Kids when you play in public matches do nothing but try to get kills. You see how greedy some people are? Your watching a hallway and start shooting at a person your teammate decides to not watch another choke point and tries to take your kill than you both get flanked by the guy your teammate was supposed to be watching. People are retarded when it comes to CoD.

MagicMan357

Its basically the same shit since COD4 so yay for you stating the obvious

CS doesnt take that much skill either because shooters just dont require much, but fighters do and the only way youll destroy me is from laggy bullshit

GhosT

Noob
Its basically the same shit since COD4 so yay for you stating the obvious

CS doesnt take that much skill either because shooters just dont require much, but fighters do and the only way youll destroy me is from laggy bullshit
please try harder to dodge an easy question.

all i asked is WHAT GAME IS SO HARD TO LEARN.. the game you say is superior? why cant u name it?

and yeah cod is whack since 4. buy cod4 was the best most balanced shooter to date.

GhosT

Noob
I did amazing my first game in Black Ops 2. You know why? Because its the same shit year after year. Honestly it doesn't change that much at all and it hasn't in years. This series needs to take a break.

Sub Machine guns are good just because they shoot more bullets at a faster rate. They are even more OP because they shoot straight.

oh and COD sucks huge cock but I'll play Counter Strike anyday. I will also take that offer of MK, but offline at Winter Brawl.
Good for you for commenting.. Like the rest of you, please next time suggest a 3v3 if your actually good. Id bet my life your a public match all star. Like the other 9999999999999999 billion COD players.

Cuz real talk. I would outgun amost all of you with an SMG at fullscreen against your trash AR..

and i do this all day so like i said... HIT ME UP.. 3v3 challenges being accepted, recorded and streamed.

MagicMan357

COD4 is fucking ass now, beyond outdated and the perks are fucking horrible in that game. BO2 is the best one out.

Im not dodging anything its just the fact that im bored of 99@ of shooters on the market. I come from, DOOM, QUAKE, Goldeneye, timesplitters, etc.

I can careless that you can "DESTROY" me, this fucking K/D mentality has really fucked with peoples heads

Wins + Objectives>Kills

im also LOL'ng at you guys talking about public matches

Syknis

King of the Kiddie Pool
More like players aren't smart in general when playing CoD. Games like this and other competitive shooters like Halo and Gears took so much thinking in terms of team setup, spawn trapping, and moving as a team for map control. Kids when you play in public matches do nothing but try to get kills. You see how greedy some people are? Your watching a hallway and start shooting at a person your teammate decides to not watch another choke point and tries to take your kill than you both get flanked by the guy your teammate was supposed to be watching. People are retarded when it comes to CoD.
Dude going in with competent friends is the best. And yeah it's crazy how much depth a FPS has. There's even a meta game when it comes to making call outs! Shits cray
http://www.halocouncil.com/community//index.php?/topic/10921-g-how-to-communicate-well-in-halo/
Found this for Halo but it can pretty much be applied to any shooter

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
DanableLector like i said, if its not easy for you to play the easiest shooter on the planet...then youre fucked sorry
Listen man, don't come up in my thread and try to be a dick. You think I (or anyone else for that matter) can take anything you say to heart? You play Kano. If you dont have anything positive to say, get the fuck out. How dare you condescend to ANYONE on this forum.. Kano.. lol, what a joke.

MagicMan357

Listen man, don't come up in my thread and try to be a dick. You think I (or anyone else for that matter) can take anything you say to heart? You play Kano. If you dont have anything positive to say, get the fuck out. How dare you condescend to ANYONE on this forum.. Kano.. lol, what a joke.
HEy dumbass i play kano and main smoke. And Yes actually most people on this site agree with what i said 100% so go be butthurt in your little closet of dismay because im telling the truth about your precious shooter.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
COD at a high level is more about communication and map control than gun skill. The game has auto-aim it isn't very hard in that sense, and when you're playing a pro or even decent amateur teams everyone can aim well.

The key to winning gunfights is no longer about simply aim, you need to be mobile or prepared if your running an AR.

You should ADS with SMG's, but not in very close range. Again this comes back to CoD101, your up close any movements makes your opponent move their aim further than they would if you were further away. Drop shots, jump shots, strafing, etc are all ways to throw off the opponents aim so that you can gain that competitive edge. This game is notorious for having incredible hip fire, if you choose not to use and abuse it well then that's your choice lol.

Furthermore this game is a hybrid between Black Ops 1 and CoD 4 as far as the gun metagame goes. SMG's provide that higher mobility for OBJ play whilst dominating up close, and they have a chance at mid. M8A1 dominates long range on burst, does well from mid and simply okay from close. Full Auto M8A1 is strong in all 3 aspects (far, mid, close) but you need to sacrafice an attachment and auto + cross map the guns recoil becomes very noticeable. Of course auto also wastes an extra point and potentially 2 if you want 3 attachments which is a big deal. That's a stun or frag gone which is a pretty big deal.

So far this is my favourite CoD, i like the balance of it. The mirrors maps are nice, no more shitty 1 sided maps. The only maps that have a "good side" are Raid and Standoff but even then it isn't too big a deal.