What's new

Question for the Black Ops 2 Experts on TYM

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
HEy dumbass i play kano and main smoke. And Yes actually most people on this site agree with what i said 100% so go be butthurt in your little closet of dismay because im telling the truth about your precious shooter.
You don't read so well do you? I said you PLAY KANO. Not main. Oh well, I'm not going to argue with you I just want you gone. You are doing nothing but trying to stir the pot. Get lost.. but before you go, I am curious.. how did you get that?

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
The game came out less than a month ago.. COOL STORY BRAH..

and like i asked BEFORE.. what game are you soo good at? cuz id destroy you on Counter strike easily.. just like you would get bodied on MK. hit me up
OWNED. MagicMan is a bitch. He didn't even read any of my comments. I'm looking for pro tips, not obvious as shit tips that any cod player at any level already knows; also some of his info was way off.. like the bit about never ADS with an smg. Idiot..

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
18% accuracy isn't good man. If it's not mid 20's to 30% then you're missing 4 bullets for every 5 you shoot, you're not shooting anybody. I suggest you become a sniper (the automatic not the Osr 50), bet a couple of shock charges and practice your accuracy as well as the general spawn/rush areas. Once you feel you comfortable enough choose something like the Mtar/Pdw/M27 (or mp7? idk what it's called) work towards a silencer and cold blooded/blind eye. Boom 1.xx kd ratio, this got my bro's to a 1.66 and mine to a 1.35 (my friend likes to play on my account and is ridiculously free).

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
OWNED. MagicMan is a bitch. He didn't even read any of my comments. I'm looking for pro tips, not obvious as shit tips that any cod player at any level already knows; also some of his info was way off.. like the bit about never ADS with an smg. Idiot..
Oh you want tips on spawn trapping, shooting through buildings and drop shotting? YEA I GOT OWNED

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Good for you for commenting.. Like the rest of you, please next time suggest a 3v3 if your actually good. Id bet my life your a public match all star. Like the other 9999999999999999 billion COD players.

Cuz real talk. I would outgun amost all of you with an SMG at fullscreen against your trash AR..

and i do this all day so like i said... HIT ME UP.. 3v3 challenges being accepted, recorded and streamed.
I don't pub stomp, its too easy. I actually play at least one offline tournament every year. PC only.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
I don't pub stomp, its too easy. I actually play at least one offline tournament every year. PC only.
How do you like CoD for PC? I'm a big console gamer and i know PC is generally a better overall experience. Any noticable differences so far?

GhosT

Noob
IM jk about that.. but u sounbd like ur looking for perfection... You dont have to "PUB STOMP" ME... you can play me 1v1 or play me and my crew 3v3 /4v4 if theres no interest plz dont post about pub stomps.. unless you wanna stomp me 1v1

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Do you play MK only on pc?
I would if I could. Free mods and amazing graphics.

How do you like CoD for PC? I'm a big console gamer and i know PC is generally a better overall experience. Any noticable differences so far?
Its visually impressive and with the way the game works its way harder to face PC players because they are just naturally better at shooting games. I'm talking about the fact that since pistols are fast and easy kills, you will see someone only rocking a pistol and raping face.

The downside is that there is no official support (for any CoD). If you don't like keyboard and mouse you can always just plug in a wired 360 controller or a ps3 controller and windows normally reads it as a joypad.

GhosT

Noob

Its visually impressive and with the way the game works its way harder to face PC players because they are just naturally better at shooting games. I'm talking about the fact that since pistols are fast and easy kills, you will see someone only rocking a pistol and raping face.

The downside is that there is no official support (for any CoD). If you don't like keyboard and mouse you can always just plug in a wired 360 controller or a ps3 controller and windows normally reads it as a joypad.
LOL play mortal kombat on pc only

GhosT

Noob

Bro PC players are frauds at shooters. Look at how they play with a fucking mouse ? how does that make u bertter? how many PC pros make noise at tournaments?

GhosT

Noob
GhosT do you play CS on PC?
I DID..

Since Counter Strikes hayday i can admit i have not been goin HARD..

As of now i dont play any game hard body, right now id say mortal kombat is my favoritem play it about 5 hours a week, and play call of duty 2 hours a week.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
I need an FPS fix but miss the depth of old shooters. For me UT2k4 was the peak. One example...

Movement
In UT2k4 you could
Jump
Double jump
Dodge i.e. right~right
Dodge into jump
Dodge off walls
Double jump then dodge off walls
Dodge jump up ramps to high levels etc.

Sound
In 1v1 you could tell where you opponent was by hearing the sound of weapons/items they were picking up. Because of this you knew were people where most of the time which led to mind games, double backing etc.

Map control
By knowing spawn times of weapons, shields etc. you could lock down a map a deny your opponent every decent weapon, shield and powerup by running a loop and denying them control. Keeping control whist hunting them down was a skill. The start of every 1v1 game was a race to control the super shield that spawned at 27 secs into the game. To control this gave an edge and also meant you were both fighting over the same area of the map most of the time. There was no camping as you HAD to go after the items and weapons.

I really feel like playing an FPS again but have no interest in a spawn fest such as CoD.CoD4 was amazing however and S&D on maps like Crash and Vacant were great. Doesn't help that I can't use a pad either, FPS feels wrong on console.