What's new

PS:Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Run away from them and start charging. If none of them run up to you (allowing you to release a UT in their face) and instead start charging up their fireball, I either cancel the UT and run around to avoid it or I just release it at the same time the fireball is gonna hit me, 'cause you gain invincibility frames during it, like when you block-dash or use the A+X (Square+X) jump.
yeah i do that, altho the camera sometimes end up resulting in me getting a cheap shot from them since i can't see all 3 always.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I'm playing the demo and it took me some time to adjust but I'm really liking it. The main komplaint I have with it is that the kamera in this game is horrible..

I'm playing against the three Ninjas after fighting the Spider Ninjas with Ayane and I usually kan only see two at once and then I get sneak attacked from my blind spots. It's bull when you only have less than a quarter the amount of life they have.

You also kan't move the kamera. It just targets one of them and follows them so if they jump over you even after you positioned yourself well you are now focused on the one with the other two behind you in your blind spot.

It's like most of the battle is just a fight with the kamera.

Axel_Redd

I despised NG3. I've been playing the shit out of the demo for Razor's Edge. They basically put back in all the fun shit they took out from NG2.

I never played the Sigma's. NG2 rocked my balls though.

I'm buying it for the Challenge Tower basically.
i had no choice since i don't own a xbox 360, maybe i'll pick up ninja gaiden black for xbox.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
I'm playing the demo and it took me some time to adjust but I'm really liking it. The main komplaint I have with it is that the kamera in this game is horrible..

I'm playing against the three Ninjas after fighting the Spider Ninjas with Ayane and I usually kan only see two at once and then I get sneak attacked from my blind spots. It's bull when you only have less than a quarter the amount of life they have.

You also kan't move the kamera. It just targets one of them and follows them so if they jump over you even after you positioned yourself well you are now focused on the one with the other two behind you in your blind spot.

It's like most of the battle is just a fight with the kamera.
Hit the right button (R1) to switch the camera back to traditional mode where you can move it to the direction you want.

That fight is all about keeping mental track of all 3 of them, and getting a feel for their timing.

Remember too that releasing a UT charge (holding Y/Triangle) grants you invincibility frames while you're moving, so you can release it to move through their fireballs.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Hit the right button (R1) to switch the camera back to traditional mode where you can move it to the direction you want.

That fight is all about keeping mental track of all 3 of them, and getting a feel for their timing.

Remember too that releasing a UT charge (holding Y/Triangle) grants you invincibility frames while you're moving, so you can release it to move through their fireballs.
Yeah. I figured out that R1 changes the kamera AFTER I beat them.. lol.

The fight wasn't that hard after I figured out how much you kan abuse UT. Also in this game you kan do a string into UT which makes things really easy. I don't remember that for the other games.

Yeah. That invincibility really helps. Soo much Damage...

Axel_Redd

Yeah. I figured out that R1 changes the kamera AFTER I beat them.. lol.

The fight wasn't that hard after I figured out how much you kan abuse UT. Also in this game you kan do a string into UT which makes things really easy. I don't remember that for the other games.

Yeah. That invincibility really helps. Soo much Damage...
yeah doing a string and canceling into ut definitlye helps, especially if ur ryu and u do 112 :D.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
yeah doing a string and canceling into ut definitlye helps, especially if ur ryu and u do 112 :D.
That shit works with Ayane. (I started with Ayane first since I like her better.) You kan beat the Spider Ninjas easily with just that string.

1 1 2, Hold until they twitch or someone else is about to attack you, let go. Rinse, Repeat. lol.

The only problem is the kamera so you sometimes don't see someone next to you.

Ninj

How do you kancel the UT?

By "cancel" I mean let it go without hitting any enemies in order to make use of its invincibility frames. As long as you've charged it at all (even pre-level 1 charge) you gain invincibility when "cancelling" or letting go of Y/Triangle.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
By "cancel" I mean let it go without hitting any enemies in order to make use of its invincibility frames. As long as you've charged it at all (even pre-level 1 charge) you gain invincibility when "cancelling" or letting go of Y/Triangle.
Oh, that's not really a kancel. I got excited for nothing.. lol.

Axel_Redd

goddamn i can't even s rank normal mode, i can beat it, and beat master ninja mode, but i can't s rank it for shit :(

Ninj

well i beat master ninja before on ngs2. its just going about getting s-rank is much more difficult, how do i do this >3<
Re-read my post in the link I put up ;) That's how I S-rank the demo.

I'll keep it updated with tips and tricks on my Master Ninja storymode play through and Challenges.

Axel_Redd

Re-read my post in the link I put up ;) That's how I S-rank the demo.

I'll keep it updated with tips and tricks on my Master Ninja storymode play through and Challenges.
k, i had no prob getting master ninja rank on ngs2, but this new one is much different.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I kompletely forgot about Upgrades.. lol. I was wondering how people were getting those instant chain kills on Youtube.

PS: I don't know any Ninja Gaiden Terminology, like SoB, etc.

Axel_Redd

I kompletely forgot about Upgrades.. lol. I was wondering how people were getting those instant chain kills on Youtube.

PS: I don't know any Ninja Gaiden Terminology, like SoB, etc.
yes, you kill them with Sonovabitches, u can get a max of 3 sonovabitches in a row o3o