What's new

PS:Ninja Gaiden 3 Razors Edge

Droppin april 4th, whos getting it? From what i heard its a major step up from the orginal dull boring ninja gaiden 3, the difficulty has been beefed up to the likes of the original ninja gaiden for hardcore fans like myself, also they have brought back old bosses from the original ninja gaiden, bloody palace is back too, and not to mention online 2 player co op, kasumi from DOA is now a playable char as well :0, the blood gore and dismemberment is also back, so yea seeing as i havent bought ninja gaiden since the orginal i feel this is worth the wait :), anyone else picking this up?

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
i just looked at gameplay of if, why didnt the just make that the version instead of having a piece of shit that everyone bought

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy

i just looked at gameplay of if, why didnt the just make that the version instead of having a piece of shit that everyone bought

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy
my thoughts exactly, if u gonna make a game that is well known and has a hardcore fan base, why take away what made the game so successful in the first place? But yea im definately getting it, not for the storyline but for the kool weapons, difficulty,characters and bosses, also the online features will keep me busy for the long run overall im enjoying it, im playing the demo right now i love that whatever i unlock in the demo i can carry over to the full game, ryu and ayane are both playable in the demo with unlockable move sets and weapons

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Droppin april 4th, whos getting it? From what i heard its a major step up from the orginal dull boring ninja gaiden 3, the difficulty has been beefed up to the likes of the original ninja gaiden for hardcore fans like myself, also they have brought back old bosses from the original ninja gaiden, bloody palace is back too, and not to mention online 2 player co op, kasumi from DOA is now a playable char as well :0, the blood gore and dismemberment is also back, so yea seeing as i havent bought ninja gaiden since the orginal i feel this is worth the wait :), anyone else picking this up?
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. NG3 fucking sucked SO hard. This one looks like NG2 which is what the 3rd should have been.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It's funny. People bitch at Capcom for what they did with DmC(which ironically, is the second best DMC game ever made but gamers just love to bitch and complain) and how they shit on their fans but then you have this hack who is running Team Ninja now who does shit just to annoy people on a daily basis.

I didn't play NG3 because there was just nothing about the game that I read that would appeal to me. I played the demo for Razor's Edge and even though a lot of people agree it's not as big an update as NGB was for the first NG on Xbox, it's still a very good update if you felt shafted by NG3. I'll most likely pick it up to keep me occupied until Injustice drops.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. NG3 fucking sucked SO hard. This one looks like NG2 which is what the 3rd should have been.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
fasho bro its more of ng2 with the taste of ng1 injected within the game, and the actual release date is APRIL 2nd! So guys pre order the game so u can ge extra dlc they have costumes for all 4 characters...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Even the Normal Dificulty seems hard enough no annoy non experienced players.

And you gotta love when hayabusa's voice in japanese when he says: "TSUWOAH!"

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I like the new remade version of this game, the only problem i have is that they didn't make back 2 back UT's possible by absorbing essense from fallen enemies like in the previous 2, i wish they woulda put that back in :/

also, most of the enemies seem to let you hit them whenever they feel like it. for example, stuning them with a shuriken and what not, u'd think u'd get a free combo after that, but nope, they dodge anyways -.-.

Enenra

Go to hell.
YOU SIR, JUST MADE MY FUCKING DAY.

I'm a huge NG fan, the second one is in my top three favorite games of all time and I've beaten it on every difficulty. NG3 was total gutter trash and it broke my heart, but this game looks like everything it needs to be. Multiple weapons, dismemberment, more enemy variety, much more focus on vs AI modes, the blood tower, and did I mention DISMEMBERMENT. Pre ordering right now, Hayabusa is back baby.

Axel_Redd

YOU SIR, JUST MADE MY FUCKING DAY.

I'm a huge NG fan, the second one is in my top three favorite games of all time and I've beaten it on every difficulty. NG3 was total gutter trash and it broke my heart, but this game looks like everything it needs to be. Multiple weapons, dismemberment, more enemy variety, much more focus on vs AI modes, the blood tower, and did I mention DISMEMBERMENT. Pre ordering right now, Hayabusa is back baby.
but theres no back 2 back ultimate techniques ;-;. The stupid Alchemists force u to practically run and charge up your ultimate techniques too. Could have at least made it somewhat doable without having to do that ;/

Enenra

Go to hell.
but theres no back 2 back ultimate techniques ;-;. The stupid Alchemists force u to practically run and charge up your ultimate techniques too. Could have at least made it somewhat doable without having to do that ;/
Don't ruin this great feeling I have right now. I'll deal with no back to back UT with all of these other fixes and added content.

Axel_Redd

Don't ruin this great feeling I have right now. I'll deal with no back to back UT with all of these other fixes and added content.
But back to back UT's made it possible to go thru Master Ninja mode WITHOUT pulling out every hair on my head ;~; , Steel on bone DOES NOT make up for this quite enough.

But back to back UT's made it possible to go thru Master Ninja mode WITHOUT pulling out every hair on my head ;~; , Steel on bone DOES NOT make up for this quite enough.
seems like this will only make the game that much harder, u now build up instant UT's by the number of enemies u finish off with dismemberment , i like it, no free rides here buddy, and omg the 2 kitanas are so bad ass!

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I agree w/ this.

In this NG it seemed that the main command is, light light, Small Charge to heavy, Dodge incomes or Counter, to dismemberment.

Though some cases requires to let the arm glow because its a huge risk pulling ultimate techniques by charging all up

Axel_Redd

seems like this will only make the game that much harder, u now build up instant UT's by the number of enemies u finish off with dismemberment , i like it, no free rides here buddy, and omg the 2 kitanas are so bad ass!
that wouldn't be too bad of a problem if their was a surefire way to score a combo, but noooo, they just dodge whenever. the alchemists in the demo that i've fought are even more annoying because of their damn shields and they gang up on you. Honestly the only way i could beat them was by running and charging up ut's over and over -.- and it takes waaaay more than one UT to dismember any of those fuckers so u can't even get a obliteration techinique till u've landed like 4 UT's in a row on just ONE alchemist -.-.

that wouldn't be too bad of a problem if their was a surefire way to score a combo, but noooo, they just dodge whenever. the alchemists in the demo that i've fought are even more annoying because of their damn shields and they gang up on you. Honestly the only way i could beat them was by running and charging up ut's over and over -.- and it takes waaaay more than one UT to dismember any of those fuckers so u can't even get a obliteration techinique till u've landed like 4 UT's in a row on just ONE alchemist -.-.
yea i admit the alchemist are a pain lol, i do miss the floating essence charge ups. Also the counter system doesnt seem to be working in my favor like in previous installments in the series, maybe its just my timing that i have to get used to.

I found the alchemist to be ridiculously easy once you expose their pattern. Hell, they are even easier in Kasumi's(I'm sure thats her name) portions since I ran through her demo stage with easy compared to Hayabusa's.

Axel_Redd

I found the alchemist to be ridiculously easy once you expose their pattern. Hell, they are even easier in Kasumi's(I'm sure thats her name) portions since I ran through her demo stage with easy compared to Hayabusa's.
i know they sort of have a pattern but its still no easy feat to land hits on them outside of doing UT's. unless sliding into them when they're vulnerable grands a full combo, which im not sure does.

Her name is AYANE!!!!, also, i know they sort of have a pattern but its still no easy feat to land hits on them outside of doing UT's. unless sliding into them when they're vulnerable grands a full combo, which im not sure does.
It's like enemies in this version block everything lol. Just like you said, they let you hit em when they want you to haha.

I tried to find a pattern but nothing is for sure, they block everything and much of the hit n misses are pretty much random, UT's are pretty much the only consistent hits u can look foward to.