What's new

Proof that Batman can take on the entire Justice League with ease

cpmd4

Slaughter is the Best Medicine
You just make it sound like every non-powered hero is completely useless in every situation.
I didn't intend to, it was hyperbole. However, when it comes to a fight ordinary heroes like Batman usually have to use some Deus Ex Machina in order to beat a meta-human. Which I think is stupid; it diminishes the character. In order for him to have a fight with a meta it's either Batman has planned for everything beforehand and can't be touched, he gets touched without a plan and therefore loses (honestly, though has that ever happened?) or we get the situation in the OP where Batman takes out The Flash with a smoke grenade (ridiculous based on his powers). And this goes for any other human, Green Arrow, Black Canary, etc. I'm not saying it CAN'T be done right, but I've never seen it, and I think it wouldn't have to be this way if the super-powered heroes didn't have it so easy. (Edit: I'll say again that this is slightly exaggerated)

Let's be serious here, going by the rules set up by the DCU Batman wouldn't actually stand a chance in a fist-fight with WW, Supes, MMH, Aquaman, Doomsday, Darkseid.... for a second.

Reedoms

Noob
Let's be serious here, going by the rules set up by the DCU Batman wouldn't actually stand a chance in a fist-fight with WW, Supes, MMH, Aquaman, Doomsday, Darkseid.... for a second.
He shouldn't but people who really like the character (batwank) decide that won't due and have him taking out 4 white martians like nothing even though those things are stronger than MMH and much more ruthless. This then reinforces that he should be able to do this and new writers come in with the mentality from those comics and repeat the process.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
He shouldn't but people who really like the character (batwank) decide that won't due and have him taking out 4 white martians like nothing even though those things are stronger than MMH and much more ruthless. This then reinforces that he should be able to do this and new writers come in with the mentality from those comics and repeat the process.
I blame Frank Miller.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
eh? Why not? i'm not a kid you know?
Ok fucked up can mean a few things depending on how you use it.

"I fucked up my combo"=I dropped my combo. Here fucked up just means messed up.
"I have a fucked up new combo"= here fucked up lets you know the combos is cheap or over powered.
"That marijuana really got me fucked up" =Here fucked up means that you became really high. This usage can be said with any drug, beer, cocaine, anything.

But generally using the word fuck is looked down upon by most Americans, and it really just ends up limiting your vocabulary. Why say "I fucked up my combo" when you can say "I missed the forward four after the 21, but its ok I only lost 4 percent damage".

Flagg

Noob
The reason characters like Batman and The Punisher are so popular, is because they are still ultimately very human, but are sticklers for prep time.

Fuck Mary Jane type super heroes that can punch planets and make them explode. Big fucking deal. It's like all the Akuma fan boys going on about him punching meteors. It gets to the point where its so ridiculous, its unimpressive.

Watching regular guys use prep time and resources is far more interesting.

Reedoms

Noob
Watching regular guys use prep time and resources is far more interesting.
Not when it causes everyone else around them to be legit retards. Batman killed 4 White Martians by himself. Just one of those is on par with Martian Manhunter if not stronger. He took 4 on by himself after they got done taking out the rest of the League.

Zero-Shift

B-List Hero
Not when it causes everyone else around them to be legit retards. Batman killed 4 White Martians by himself. Just one of those is on par with Martian Manhunter if not stronger. He took 4 on by himself after they got done taking out the rest of the League.
This was at least somewhat justified since, other than the absent J'onn, Batman was the first one to figure out they were martians and he ambushed them in a fire trap. Still pretty bogus but there's much worse instances of PIS than that.

How about the time Batman took a punch from Darkseid and lived? Or when he dodged the Omega Beam? Has anybody mentioned those yet?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Don't get me wrong I love Batman, he is my favorite DC superhero of all. But I have to be honest, and say that he CANNOT beat the whole Justice League by himself lol.

Wonder Woman is so strong if she punches Batman once she breaks his face and kills him.

Aquaman is almost just as strong as WW

Batman could never catch Flash. Flash could just run around Batman at speed of light and cause all the oxygen to go away

Lanturn could make so many things out of his ring to smash Batman

MMH could just take over Batman's body, or attack his mind

Also like half of the Justice League can fly, so they could literally just grab Batman, fly 1000's of feet into the sky, than drop him lol. Let's be serious here, Batman is a badass, but I honestly think all the rest of the Justice League are just way too powerful and Batman could never beat any of them even in a 1v1 fight

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
You can bs your way into saying Batman can beat so and so but what the hell about WW?!

She has no literal weakness and unlike the other members WILL KILL
WW's weakness is a bullet in the head tats why she always blocks them

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Don't get me wrong I love Batman, he is my favorite DC superhero of all. But I have to be honest, and say that he CANNOT beat the whole Justice League by himself lol.

Wonder Woman is so strong if she punches Batman once she breaks his face and kills him.

Aquaman is almost just as strong as WW

Batman could never catch Flash. Flash could just run around Batman at speed of light and cause all the oxygen to go away

Lanturn could make so many things out of his ring to smash Batman

MMH could just take over Batman's body, or attack his mind

Also like half of the Justice League can fly, so they could literally just grab Batman, fly 1000's of feet into the sky, than drop him lol. Let's be serious here, Batman is a badass, but I honestly think all the rest of the Justice League are just way too powerful and Batman could never beat any of them even in a 1v1 fight
But he's Batman...

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
i like how people don't realize how far he's pushed himself as a human. here's a guy who can flying kick nearly 25 feet, in a heavy suit of armor. he's a cunning tactician, higher than an olympic athlete, and a literal ninja. LBSH if meta-humans didn't exist everyone in his universe would have thought he was a godlike monster. he made criminals believe this, and this is why the rest of the JL has respect for him. i think they respect him also because his power wasn't bestowed upon him, he earned it. so it doesn't mater if he can beat them, because deep down they know if they weren't gifted with their powers, who would come on top. Also the JL needs him as an ambassador for the human race. with out all the regular guys in the JL im pretty sure people wouldn't feel secure.

The Justice League needs Batman more than he needs the Justice League.

Roachthroat

I WILL SHOW YOU WAR - Black Adam
i like how people don't realize how far he's pushed himself as a human. here's a guy who can flying kick nearly 25 feet, in a heavy suit of armor. he's a cunning tactician, higher than an olympic athlete, and a literal ninja. LBSH if meta-humans didn't exist everyone in his universe would have thought he was a godlike monster. he made criminals believe this, and this is why the rest of the JL has respect for him. i think they respect him also because his power wasn't bestowed upon him, he earned it. so it doesn't mater if he can beat them, because deep down they know if they weren't gifted with their powers, who would come on top. Also the JL needs him as an ambassador for the human race. with out all the regular guys in the JL im pretty sure people wouldn't feel secure.

The Justice League needs Batman more than he needs the Justice League.
Well put sir