What's new

"Prepare to be Astounded!" - Zatanna General Discussion Thread

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
You're not gonna give her time? It's only Day 2.

I think dropped MMH on the 2nd day too.

Zatanna has too many weakness despite all her gimmicks and set-ups...
Plus she's not even finished, her Master Puppet doesn't work and she has an infinite.

I'm gonna ask PSN store for a refund if i can get one.

GGs NRS.

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual

Plus she's not even finished, her Master Puppet doesn't work and she has an infinite.

GGs NRS.
See this, this right here, is a shining example of the TYM negative stereotype. I mean all I can say is:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"

GGs NRS.
Wipe those tears out your eye soldier. im sure you'll find someone.

Maybe if u tweet ed boon he will read u a bed time story?

pedrg93

Noob
Does anyone else have a sort of glitch that when selecting characters, the announcer will not say Zatanna's name, and just stay silent? This happens only with her though... it's a small detail, but it bothers me a little.

I'm having neutral game trouble as well, as soon as the game starts I'm on the defensive and its so easy to get outpoked by nearly everyone. MB teleport and standing 3 seems to be the most reliable starters.

In a twitch chat room:

Person 1: "Is Zatanna worth getting?"

Person 2 : "No."

Person 2: "She's just another Lobo to me, honestly."

Aaaaaany way, has anyone found any cool ways to use MB fireball? I don't want to use it on the fly especially on certain characters *coughcoughAquaman* How should I use it?

Im looking into smoke and mirrors setups. I want to cancel a knockdown string into it, pick either the left or right clone, jump on the downed enemy so the middle illusion is right on top, and the others on the left and right side.

It would not only completely fuck up their ability to do a wakeup with correct imputs, but they would also have no freaking idea which way to block.

Gonna be on practice mode tomorrow morning, to see if I can get a nasty setup that allows me to do this :)

Aaaaaany way, has anyone found any cool ways to use MB fireball? I don't want to use it on the fly especially on certain characters *coughcoughAquaman* How should I use it?
I have been using it after a knockdown, then immediately jump into levitate, wait till it forces them to walk backwards so you can tele behind to sandwhich them.

This is all in practice mode so far, but could have some nice setups

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
I have been using it after a knockdown, then immediately jump into levitate, wait till it forces them to walk backwards so you can tele behind to sandwhich them.

This is all in practice mode so far, but could have some nice setups
They can just crouch block it..

Im looking into smoke and mirrors setups. I want to cancel a knockdown string into it, pick either the left or right clone, jump on the downed enemy so the middle illusion is right on top, and the others on the left and right side.

It would not only completely fuck up their ability to do a wakeup with correct imputs, but they would also have no freaking idea which way to block.

Gonna be on practice mode tomorrow morning, to see if I can get a nasty setup that allows me to do this :)
223 works I'm going to make a thread on who it works on

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!

Also, MB f3. You can cancel the MB dash up and start a combo if you pick any of the later clones or go through its it and hit if you pick the middle clone. Also, air teleport levitate and MB dive kick. Depending on which clone you pick it'll either cross up or not cross up for full combo.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
Wipe those tears out your eye soldier. im sure you'll find someone.

Maybe if u tweet ed boon he will read u a bed time story?

I did find someone...
First day in the lab with Zatanna and Black Adam, a world of difference between both.

Not saying she doesn't have potential to be great. Just a lot more work to get there.

FLAME AT ME BROS

Jeez, her normals. Someone help me...

Fucking T-Rex arms, just like GA.....

GA has deceptive reach, his D1 and F2 are better than anything Zatanna has.

Does anyone else have a sort of glitch that when selecting characters, the announcer will not say Zatanna's name, and just stay silent? This happens only with her though... it's a small detail, but it bothers me a little.
yeah i noticed that lol its really delayed sometimes

They can just crouch block it..
No they can't. I said levitate after the fireball for a reason. Levitate high enough so your above most projectiles, because once they see the fireball and know they can't rush you down, they're going to start throwing things at you like crazy. So teleporting after levitate has both the benefit of dodging those projectiles and hitting overhead when you are behind them.