What's new

Predictions For Who Will Be top tier In Injustice

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I'm going to have to disagree. For a game like this, I think online will be filled by characters who fall into one of two classes: Popular characters and zoning characters.

The reason being, the vast majority of people getting this game won't tournament players looking characters with good tools and such. The casual players will pick their favorite characters--the popular ones--and hop online with those. The others looking to win and win easily, will gravitate towards zoners that take advantage of players inexperience and lack of mobility. Just like MK9 was filled with online Scorpions due to his popularity, and there were tons of Ermac players abusing his lifts into easy damage. If I had to guess, I'd say there's going to be a ton of Batman/Joker players to due to popularity/story and lots of Green Arrow players taking abusing the newer players.
How does Cyborg not fall into that list then? Dude's zapper, bombs and missiles make him a pretty mean zoner. GA is better, but Cyborg is no slouch.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
How does Cyborg not fall into that list then? Dude's zapper, bombs and missiles make him a pretty mean zoner. GA is better, but Cyborg is no slouch.
I dunno if we can definitively say who's better so far, we haven't seen Cyborg's full use of zoning(including meter burn/enhanced) but that unblockable super is pretty baller. Hopefully Friday will show us a little more.

GGA Max

Yeah I do. If i wanted to be with a group of stupid fucks I would have went to church.
WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THE GAME ARE AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT TIER LISTS?!

BTW SUPERMAN IS GOING TO BE #1 BECAUSE HE IS SUPERMAN!
Dude stop pwning this guy so well, you'll have too many of my notifications of me liking your posts.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
day1 online toptier will be whoever has the best crossup into sweep repeat combo.
Man, randoms still do this online in the older MK's too, like UMK3. I guess it's better than cross-up/jump-in into nothing. (aside from empty jumps of course)