What's new

General/Other - Hish-Qu-Ten Predator Hish-Qu-Ten Discussion Thread

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Can anyone please tell me if any part of the frame data for regular laser and the aimed shot is different?
Can you ex the aimed laser?
Any way to combo into upwards laser or low laser?

EDIT: Is EX low shots into EX Mid shots unbreakable? Can you do EX Low into EX Mid into EX Low or Mid?

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
Has anyone on PS4 in the USA downloaded predator yet? im in central time and not sure if its out cuz im under flash flood warning, DL droped to 50mb/s

Gooch Peencher

XBL GT: Unikob
Can anyone please tell me if any part of the frame data for regular laser and the aimed shot is different?
Can you ex the aimed laser?
Any way to combo into upwards laser or low laser?

EDIT: Is EX low shots into EX Mid shots unbreakable? Can you do EX Low into EX Mid into EX Low or Mid?
Just from setting ai to breaker, and trying it on myselft via recording, it doesn't seem breakable. I was doing Ex low to ex mid to ex mid again.
forgot to add that no you can not ex the aimed version

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
You can't ex the aimed laser, however the laser low show tracks better when it's aimed. It's also apparently +1 on block as opposed to - 1 for the regular one. I don't think this data is right though. Anyway low shot is plus not at point blank so swhizzy

So I noticed smart disc hits on the way up like a kitana fan and then you can do plasma barrage up into plasma barrage straight for like 27% unbreakable. Optimization could yield juicy results

its really wierd not able to dash cancel the aimed laser he just moves a bit forward or backwards :/ dont like it with the huge amount of stamina it uses

Shark Tank

Warning about the low shot though, this single shots are easily ran though so be careful since they hit only when they reach the ground. But don't worry, you have combi stick low forward :)

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I don't think he needs a damage nerf when barely has mixups that lead to anything. I think he'll be fine in the buff/nerf frenzy area.

Man he got some wrong framedata, Hes close low laser says -22 but not even cassies getaway flip can punish it ,also The AI can't reversal it neither can I no matter how fast i input a reversal it doesnt count as a Reversal.
Hes d4 can'T be punished by jax's dash punch

Shark Tank

Up shot has a faster startup than uppercut. Anyone find any good aas? Ex up blast has 6. Basically the best aa right now.

Last edited:

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
So how does the zoning look so far? Can the plasma cannon actually zone someone out and lock them down like a true zoner or is it just your average projectile?

Immortal

Blind justice....
So how does the zoning look so far? Can the plasma cannon actually zone someone out and lock them down like a true zoner or is it just your average projectile?
Standard projectile / combo extender or in some cases combo starter. Can't really zone that much, which is a shame i was hoping for zoning variation. Oh well, maybe Tremor.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Immortzonpost: 1808841 said:
Standard projectile / combo extender or in some cases combo starter. Can't really zone that much, which is a shame i was hoping for zoning variation. Oh well, maybe Tremor.
Why can't you zone with him?

How many matches have you played with him?

Shark Tank

Why can't you zone with him?

How many matches have you played with him?
Seems better any other non-dlc zoner in this game right now except maybe summoner with bat. Only heel is that straight shot is high and can be ducked but the startup is fast and actually catches jumpers better. Low shot is risky due to the fact that it only hits when it touches the ground but it's a low block so they have to crouch it. Theoretically when you combine it with smart disc which is a tracking mid/aa you can lock people down. It seems like he actually has some strong keepaway with rushdown fool worthy rewards. However I didn't play anyone and it'd be MKX online play so I'm not claiming any zoning miracles.

Also d4.

Analysis coming shortly.
I await it intently.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
32/3 low blast, 122/12 low blast, f212/f21 low blast he has mixups
I said barely because those mixups always come in the same situation and he has to burn meter to get the damage off of them. I didn't say they weren't useful or nothing like that. Just that's my reasoning why I don't see him getting caught in a buff/nerf frenzy.