What's new

General/Other - Hish-Qu-Ten Predator Hish-Qu-Ten Discussion Thread

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So I'm guessing this variation is going to have run cancels since you can hold and run cancel his laser?
They did cancel the aiming laser but only with a normal dash. The thing that's odd to me is when they did this it took half a bar of stamina. If you can run cancel I wonder what the cost is.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
This is going to be my go to tomorrow when I get the character, I smell some Zod in terms of his plasma caster which I found quite enjoyable in IGAU, so its a no brainer for me to start with that variation. Cant wait to learn him tomorrow afternoon lol

TheIrishFGCguy

Pew pew pew
I'm curious if cancelling will be useful or not during blockstrings. They said it was his "zoning variation" so I doubt they would let him have insane rushdown with laser cancels, but I may be way off and this could end up being a strong hybrid of zoning and rushdown.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I have no idea as I don't own him yet. I don't own the Kombat Pack so I have to wait a painful 7 days before I can get my hands on him. I'm relying on the awesome people of TYM to provide me with information :p
Well im telling you right now, if he has a string at least negative 18, he is going tp have hellfire pressure. :confused: Hopefully his stamina on tje cancels isnt too high.