What's new

Pre-Patch Tier List: In My Eyes

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
This is all extremely subjective, but: For starters, I would switch GA and KF. There is no way Frost is not top 10. Also, I don't see why Batman and Aquaman are both behind Green Lantern (They should all inhabit the S-tier together)

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
She is not top 10. This isn't 3 months old

Nah, she's still pretty clearly top ten. I think people who downplay her are just comparing her to her pre-patched state, remembering her ridiculous damage output and trait cancels, and then proceeding to overreact. She's still an extremely formidable character.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Why is everyone placing batgirl top 5? Batgirl is not top 5. Top 10 for sure, but not top 5.

Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash and Green Lantern are arguably all better than her.

Batgirl does badly against Aquaman, Superman, Nightwing, Doomsday, Grundy and Bane.

Anyways, for what it's worth here is my take. The two blanks represent MMH and Zod respectively. The gap after Ares is for Scorpion.

That's cause he is bottom :(. Not to say he's not scary when played right, just to say that the chars above have more/better options than him.
If he had armor breaking shells, a true reversal move, and a bonus of having another nuclear shot he would be light years better. Making B2 a little faster is a nice touch.

Eric

Nice ring. I have a mace.
i actually prefer it that people think Hawkgirl is low. That way when i win, people are all like, "ERRMYGHERD!"

just ignore the facts that she has really good pressure, good cross-ups, instant overheads and shes super positive on almost everything she does. oh and a super that can only be beat by supermans super in terms of frames.