What's new

Pre-Patch Tier List: In My Eyes

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Batman isn't on his level, you're just salty about his J2 (I feel your pain).
Batman has VERY SOLID Zoning, keepaway game, very safe pressure options, easy to do high damage combos, ambiguous cross ups, now add the drone bats to all of that.

Why is Green Lantern higher than Batman anyways? I've seen a damn good Lantern player get completely shut down by Batman's ZONING.

Espio

Kokomo
I play HG too and I love Mafia, Espio and HG. I'm not as good as them but personally I've been shut down by pushblock and zoners. Maybe just me. She's good, but not one of the top. A solid high-mid.

Shazam can be bypassed by so many things. They need to fix him.

I think we all can agree she's good, but not a top character by any means, she's mid tier.

Pushblock isn't anymore of a problem for her than anyone else, really. Sinestro and Deathstroke are definitely issues for her.

Could someone explain catwomans pros and cons, i feel like im a very experienced player but with the little i know im able to surprise some highly ranked players and feel once i've learnt more catwoman could be top tier

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Could someone explain catwomans pros and cons, i feel like im a very experienced player but with the little i know im able to surprise some highly ranked players and feel once i've learnt more catwoman could be top tier
I'm going to make a video for Beginners, Advance, Expert and tournament players how to use Catwoman. Basically her cons are she jumps to much because she has no projectiles so she has to depend on her f2 whip. Her whips is somewhat useless because people can block them and also she can get zone out.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

Just a few points:

She loses to a few characters pretty badly like GL and Batman. Has not so good forward and back dashes. No projectiles. Wake Up game without trait is one of the worst in the game.

Great Oki. Good 50/50's. Unclashable Damage. High Damage. Great konversions off of interactables....

Just a few points:

She loses to a few characters pretty badly like GL and Batman. Has not so good forward and back dashes. No projectiles. Wake Up game without trait is one of the worst in the game.

Great Oki. Good 50/50's. Unclashable Damage. High Damage. Great konversions off of interactables....

Strange i never find batmans a threat. Gl i agree with though, hes hard to beat. Really have to change my game up. Very few jump ins.

P.s what is oki? I thought it meant wake up game?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Strange i never find batmans a threat. Gl i agree with though, hes hard to beat. Really have to change my game up. Very few jump ins.

P.s what is oki? I thought it meant wake up game?

Most Batman's don't know the match up. But he has the answers to shut her down.

Online is also different of kourse.

4x4lo8o

Noob
I've fought some pretty ballin' Ares at EVO, I know what he can do. I've also fought some very phenomenal Shazams and by the same merit and putting them side by side, I can safely say that while neither character is per-se viable Shazam wins out on wake-up alone. Ares can be Aug'd and his wake-up is not only irrelevant but every option becomes unsafe (including teleport). Once people catch onto the tech beyond Bane, things will become a lot worse for the guy.
You are the only person outside the Ares forum that I've seen acknowledge Ares wake up issues and how big of a deal it is. Thank you

Every character in the game gets free pressure, mix ups, throw attempts, etc on knockdown against Ares. Even if the rest of his game was really solid(it's not), how bad he is once he's knocked over would probably make him non-viable

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Batman has VERY SOLID Zoning, keepaway game, very safe pressure options, easy to do high damage combos, ambiguous cross ups, now add the drone bats to all of that.

Why is Green Lantern higher than Batman anyways? I've seen a damn good Lantern player get completely shut down by Batman's ZONING.
exactly. These tier lists are pretty bad haha Batman is obviusly the best or 2nd (to Superman)best in the game and Green Lantern isnt top tier, as soon as i saw it i thought it was a troll

Agree to disagree its in his eyes, and if you agree everyone in top 5 is at least top ten then that is good enough for an educated opinion. And black Adam questions your batman logic

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Haven't fully analyzed it but right off the bat. I don't think Arrow and Doomsday are at the same level as Aquaman and Bats..
This. Doomsday's got wakeup issues and Green Arrow is a a straight forward high low pressure who struggles to get 30% off of his stuff with resets. Both have problems. Green Arrow has things like dash traps and good Crossups and AA, but he struggles a lot vs certain stuff and is essentially ground based in his approach as his jump is by God floaty and scoutable. His worst problem is quite simply that the top tier are his worst matchups...Superman especially. Laser strafe cuts off his dash and superman can stay full screen on him fairly easy since he can just fish for the jump with his grab. Doomsday is a bait and punish.

Both should drop one lower IMO.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Trying to be nice here. . .you really have no clue what you're talking about
Um? Grundy has so many unwinnable MUs and not enough good ones to make him even half viable, he has no real "wake-up", and WCC can only get you so far against people who can just keep making you eat projectiles and scoot away. Having a set of nice 1-9's, 2-8's, and 3-7's doesn't make you better than a character whom has only a few 3-7's and one that has his own 7-3 MUs in his favor.

Ares can be Aug'd on wake-up by most everyone in the cast for free so he literally has no wake-up that works against someone who knows what they are doing.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hello all, very seldomly do I start a new thread, so I figured I could give us a new topic that everyone likes to talk about; tier lists. I understand that a new patch is one the way, so I wanted to share with you all how I see the "tiers" in this game and all that jazz before the game gets changed yet again. My list isn't in-depth, just an over view of where I think characters stand.

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/injustice/index.html?tc=ya0-trhg3vh67bj97amkahl778dj3vbf3ud37bh7eekfai9pahb779g3agf7eed7eej4eeokai5oahbuah9a7bdyahjf3wiaaj7mahbaedfi3wf5cff37b-bk5-naSoftShocks

Note: The two blank spots are Zod and Scopion. I see Zod as S tier and Scoprion as A tier. I will also add that MMH is either S or SS, I haven't really made up my mind on that yet haha.

So lets discuss how amazing wrong my list is and how I should never have any input into anything Injustice related ever again.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Hello all, very seldomly do I start a new thread, so I figured I could give us a new topic that everyone likes to talk about; tier lists. I understand that a new patch is one the way, so I wanted to share with you all how I see the "tiers" in this game and all that jazz before the game gets changed yet again. My list isn't in-depth, just an over view of where I think characters stand.

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/injustice/index.html?tc=ya0-trhg3vh67bj97amkahl778dj3vbf3ud37bh7eekfai9pahb779g3agf7eed7eej4eeokai5oahbuah9a7bdyahjf3wiaaj7mahbaedfi3wf5cff37b-bk5-naSoftShocks

Note: The two blank spots are Zod and Scopion. I see Zod as S tier and Scoprion as A tier. I will also add that MMH is either S or SS, I haven't really made up my mind on that yet haha.

So lets discuss how amazing wrong my list is and how I should never have any input into anything Injustice related ever again.
Switch Green Lantern and Aquaman to avoid blatant absurdity and this is a largely agreeable tier list.

Not one that will turn me into a person who gives a shit, but an agreeable one.