What's new

Pre-MLG Dallas Interview #8 - Perfect Legend

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
"I think a lot of people who lose to me should be ashamed of themselves"

perfect legend's ego is enormous. he claims he wouldve won on a "non laggy" set up, but dizzy probably would have done better on a non laggy set up as well, and his whining about not having anyone to play with is his own damn fault. i know i have to drive around an hour just to get to a local scene, and id be willing to drive even further if needed, maybe PL should look into doing the same.

coolwhip

Noob
"I think a lot of people who lose to me should be ashamed of themselves"

perfect legend's ego is enormous. he claims he wouldve won on a "non laggy" set up, but dizzy probably would have done better on a non laggy set up as well, and his whining about not having anyone to play with is his own damn fault. i know i have to drive around an hour just to get to a local scene, and id be willing to drive even further if needed, maybe PL should look into doing the same.
Agreed. If he had done what you suggested, maybe he could have won EVO twice...

Gengar

Agreed. If he had done what you suggested, maybe he could have won EVO twice...
huh? what does your response even mean. he already won evo twice. and yet he sits here and makes nothing but excuses for why he loses instead of giving people props where props are due. not having a local scene? he lives in ohio, ohio has a scene. laggy set ups? your opponent plays on the same laggy set up, get over it. Im aware hes a good player, but to tell people to be "ashamed of themsevles" if they lose is absurd. hes basically telling everyone that he beat that they are fucking terrible at this game.

coolwhip

Noob
huh? what does your response even mean. he already won evo twice. and yet he sits here and makes nothing but excuses for why he loses instead of giving people props where props are due. not having a local scene? he lives in ohio, ohio has a scene. laggy set ups? your opponent plays on the same laggy set up, get over it. Im aware hes a good player, but to tell people to be "ashamed of themsevles" if they lose is absurd. hes basically telling everyone that he beat that they are fucking terrible at this game.
You didn't catch the hint of sarcasm in my post?

Gengar

You didn't catch the hint of sarcasm in my post?
no, i caught it, and it didnt make any sense whatsoever. i call him out on being a douche, and you make sure to mention hes won evo twice, which is irrelevant in determining if someone is a douche or not.

coolwhip

Noob
no, i caught it, and it didnt make any sense whatsoever. i call him out on being a douche, and you make sure to mention hes won evo twice, which is irrelevant in determining if someone is a douche or not.
I wasn't debating whether the quote you took umbrage with made him look like a douche (it did). My sarcasm was directed at your advice that perhaps he needed to drive 1 or 2 hours to get a few games in.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Emmanuel CDjr Brito
I'm so mad right now! It really looks like I won't make it to Dallas :( LGA airport still
wtf I post this like 2 days ago and he's just now getting on it?

Gengar

I wasn't debating whether the quote you took umbrage with made him look like a douche (it did). My sarcasm was directed at your advice that perhaps he needed to drive 1 or 2 hours to get a few games in.
ok, so youre essentially saying that my advice is uneeded, cuz i mean why does the 2 time evo champ need practice, and id agree with that completely, however the 2 time evo champ is currently bitching that he has no MU experience and THATS why hes losing. my advice isnt there to help him win evo, but it is there to help him shut the fuck up with his bullshit excuses. if he truly believes that that is why he is losing then it is up to him to fix that.

you know, when other players lose they give their respect for their opponent, they dont make excuses as to why they lose, and then simulatneously tell you that if you did lose to them, you need to be ashamed of yourself. to claim to be the best of the best, and then trash anyone thats lost is such a ridiculous contradiction.

Gengar

Maybe the people playing Cyrax are just not good and they are being pushed up in player skill because of how bullshit cyrax is they are able to do well? But when the going gets the toughest they can't perform?
do you see the names hes tagged? Han, Maxter, Krayzie (dude gets 9th at both evos and you say hes not good LOL) and you have the fucking audacity to claim they arent good? those players are amazing. you may be good at this game, but your level of intelligence is staggeringly low. its as if you completely disregard all sense of logic. another example of this is your constant boasting about being the best, and then you go on to say that most people that lose to you should be ashamed of themselves. because losing to the best is a shameful thing? WUT

Perfect Legend, just because someone plays cyrax doesn't mean they aren't that good and cyrax makes them good. I'll give you two great examples: my bro Denzell and Maxter, both top players and very good with all the chars they use. But i hate cyrax with a passion too so i understand haha. Also keep up the trash talk, makes Dallas that much more hype and better!!!!

randyth

Noob
Great hype interview!
This is how I like to see PL: popping off putting people on blast (it reminds me of the hype Doritos video:
. What a hype moment that was with back and forth videos)!
And he has all rights to do so as the most successful MK player of this iteration (also according to NFGRankings).

The only way this interview could've gone more through the roof was if he said he would target Gross at MLG and beat him specifically at p2-side just to shut people up some more.

btw, are the Terry brothers attending Dallas?

Great hype interview!
This is how I like to see PL: popping off putting people on blast (it reminds me of the hype Doritos video:
And he has all rights to do so as the most successful MK player of this iteration (also according to NFGRankings).

The only way this interview could've gone more through the roof was if he said he would target Gross at MLG and beat him specifically at p2-side just to shut people up some more.

yes!!!!

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
Great hype interview!

This video is insane. 2 more days until dallas.