What's new

Pre-MLG Dallas Interview #8 - Perfect Legend

lol...this thread is full of awesome.

You guys can't really talk shit to PL...he will always be able to throw in your face that he won EVO not once...not twice...but 3 times. Then he'll simply ask how well you've done in tournaments. Game over.
Check fucking mate my good sir.

All they can try to do is be like YEA BRO YOURE GONNA BE NOTHING IN 10 YEARS.

Nigga do you not see the evolution of eSports? Plus I can always just quit and go back to school or get a good paying job in marketing lmao like what the hell are you stupid ? I do this shit cause its my passion and I have fun doing it.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Gods? There is only one God.

You won't have to buy it I will autograph and send it to you since you are such a big fan of mine.

In 10 years where I am living in a penthouse looking along the coast of some godlike shore somewhere I will think of you.

What Robot? Dizzy? Lol
Lets be serious here, if you see this tonight on halloween:

you're gonna run away faster than you ran off the stage at SB:A.

I guarantee you won't be able to hear the game sound at Dallas unless you turn down your excuses. So instead of a t-shirt, I'm gonna blow up a picture of Maxter celebrating on the stage after he eliminates you from a 2nd MLG and have you sign that.

Your #1 Fan
CrimsonShadow

Lets be serious here, if you see this tonight on halloween:

you're gonna run away faster than you ran off the stage at SB:A.

I guarantee you won't be able to hear the game sound at Dallas unless you turn down your excuses. So instead of a t-shirt, I'm gonna blow up a picture of Maxter celebrating on the stage after he eliminates you from a 2nd MLG and have you sign that.

Your #1 Fan
CrimsonShadow
Ran off the stage at SB:A Lol SB didn't have a stage nor did I run from anywhere but okidoki.

lmao @ you having this shit saved you really are my #1 fan.

yea I don't really see my running =\. The tournament is over why would I stay at the station

B Pryme

Noob
God I wish PL lived in my state! Can you imagine if this dude had a scene, it would be over for everybody. Good hype pl, your attitude reminds me of a rap quote lol; "and im not cocky im confident so when you tell me im the best it's a compliment" good shit pl keep it up buddy!

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Death Man.... I KIND OF challenged PL and Jr in my interview =( I said they wouldnt bother picking KL against me if they could just use Kabal... Wack interview???? Not cool lol

CRUM

Noob
Dizzy didn't complain about lag against LionHeart. Not to me any way, he did allude to the BenQ monitors sucking but here's what he said in out post-Raleigh interview.

"A: There is only one name that has ever made me switch from Cage in tournament; that name is BenQ. I’m just joking; I haven’t had any problem playing on the BenQ monitors off-stream in tournament or casuals. I even did fine shortly after the match against m2dave’s Freddy, a match that is arguably harder than Sub-Zero for Cage."

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
He played amazing but the fact is that I was handicap cause of lag. My amazing > His amazing. On a regular set up he can barely get games on me. Last time I played him in casuals it was like a 5-1 ratio.

Gods? There is only one God.

You won't have to buy it I will autograph and send it to you since you are such a big fan of mine.

In 10 years where I am living in a penthouse looking along the coast of some godlike shore somewhere I will think of you.

What Robot? Dizzy? Lol
There is only one god? R u sure u r not being based? lol then FUCK your GOD.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Everybody hates Cyrax....-_______-...

We live in a metagame where the KKK make babies every day.
Where maybe all but 3 of his major players have either dropped or demoted him behind someone else.
And where, in 18 months, he has YET to win a major...er..."regional". Still.

Let me have myself a ramble. J360 Maxter GGA HAN Krayzie Cyrax Players Everywhere
If a cyborg doesn't take MLG, one of us seriously needs to fucking win NEC so all this hate can finally be justified.
I love PL, Manny, this broiling feud and hype, etc., but my god in Edenia, am I tired of my main having to take the flak of being a problem instead of an innovation, or a broken character instead of a multi-faceted killing machine, when he can't get away with nearly as much bullshit as the Top 3 can, with or without Meter or resets. The only reason the poor bastard is even IN the Top 5 is because of his damage plan, otherwise he'd be counting on Mustard BnB's and Command Grab resets, and he'd be stuck somewhere between Kitana and Sonya capability, which still isn't BAD, it's not worth downplaying, but it's nowhere near the speed of Lao, the defense of Kenshi, or the outright pressure absurdity of Kabal, all three of whom have several tournaments, EVO's, and MLG's between them.

When he wins a title, THEN people can bitch. Until then, as the saying goes, LBSH.

#FucktherestCyraxwillbethebest.

This is more than Hype guys, makes me imagine MLG as a Texas showdown with two cowboys ready to take each other out in front of a bar. Its all about who pulls the trigger first, and BANG!!! Somebody's gonna go down this weekend. But I want to say I like both these guys but will only talk about PL's comments since this is his interview thread. I think he is being biased by not acknowledging REO as the best Kabal cos REO does it all - zone, attack, defend. I think he was unfair to say HAN or J360 could be the best Cyrax players as well, HELL NO!!! Everyone knows its either MAXTER or I dare say Krayzie. I believe he is just salty for loosing to Maxter. Anyways, who am I to dispute the words of the 2 time EVO Champ :).

Dizzy didn't complain about lag against LionHeart. Not to me any way, he did allude to the BenQ monitors sucking but here's what he said in out post-Raleigh interview.

"A: There is only one name that has ever made me switch from Cage in tournament; that name is BenQ. I’m just joking; I haven’t had any problem playing on the BenQ monitors off-stream in tournament or casuals. I even did fine shortly after the match against m2dave’s Freddy, a match that is arguably harder than Sub-Zero for Cage."
of COURSE he didn't complain publicly. And risk damaging his image? come on bro don't be so naive

Everybody hates Cyrax....-_______-...

We live in a metagame where the KKK make babies every day.
Where maybe all but 3 of his major players have either dropped or demoted him behind someone else.
And where, in 18 months, he has YET to win a major...er..."regional". Still.

Let me have myself a ramble. J360 Maxter GGA HAN Krayzie Cyrax Players Everywhere
If a cyborg doesn't take MLG, one of us seriously needs to fucking win NEC so all this hate can finally be justified.
I love PL, Manny, this broiling feud and hype, etc., but my god in Edenia, am I tired of my main having to take the flak of being a problem instead of an innovation, or a broken character instead of a multi-faceted killing machine, when he can't get away with nearly as much bullshit as the Top 3 can, with or without Meter or resets. The only reason the poor bastard is even IN the Top 5 is because of his damage plan, otherwise he'd be counting on Mustard BnB's and Command Grab resets, and he'd be stuck somewhere between Kitana and Sonya capability, which still isn't BAD, it's not worth downplaying, but it's nowhere near the speed of Lao, the defense of Kenshi, or the outright pressure absurdity of Kabal, all three of whom have several tournaments, EVO's, and MLG's between them.

When he wins a title, THEN people can bitch. Until then, as the saying goes, LBSH.

#FucktherestCyraxwillbethebest.
Maybe the people playing Cyrax are just not good and they are being pushed up in player skill because of how bullshit cyrax is they are able to do well? But when the going gets the toughest they can't perform?
This is more than Hype guys, makes me imagine MLG as a Texas showdown with two cowboys ready to take each other out in front of a bar. Its all about who pulls the trigger first, and BANG!!! Somebody's gonna go down this weekend. But I want to say I like both these guys but will only talk about PL's comments since this is his interview thread. I think he is being biased by not acknowledging REO as the best Kabal cos REO does it all - zone, attack, defend. I think he was unfair to say HAN or J360 could be the best Cyrax players as well, HELL NO!!! Everyone knows its either MAXTER or I dare say Krayzie. I believe he is just salty for loosing to Maxter. Anyways, who am I to dispute the words of the 2 time EVO Champ :).
I do feel in my heart reo is the best Kabal and Maxter is the most tournament successful Cyrax but at the same time Krayzie is very successful too used nothing but cyrax during evo and got 9th I think both years. Maxter used a wide variety of chars including cyrax and got 9th this year too

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Emmanuel CDjr Brito
I'm so mad right now! It really looks like I won't make it to Dallas :( LGA airport still