What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
He got over his fire weakness though it is not still known how is he towards fire in the new 52 - i hope he isn't weak against it :p
I watched an animated Justice League Movie. It was hilarious. Batman said, "All I need to take you down is a box of matches". Badass. :16Bit

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
He got over his fire weakness though it is not still known how is he towards fire in the new 52 - i hope he isn't weak against it :p
wait then he will have no weaknesses that would be fucking BORING
even with fire as a weakness he is still one of the strongest members of the justice league (Flash is the strongest of course)

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I watched an animated Justice League Movie. It was hilarious. Batman said, "All I need to take you down is a box of matches". Badass. :16Bit
That is why that's Animated :p Coz it's not really relevant :p
If it were that easy everyone could win against him :)
But tbh his weakness is SO UNFAIR - like Superman's weakness is a RARE stone found in krypton and shit.. his weakness is just FIRE found everywhere....
They should change it tbh - i mean i am not saying he shouldn't have a weakness they should at least change the TYPE of fire or something Robotic Shark - answered ur question here

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
That is why that's Animated :p Coz it's not really relevant :p
If it were that easy everyone could win against him :)
But tbh his weakness is SO UNFAIR - like Superman's weakness is a RARE stone found in krypton and shit.. his weakness is just FIRE found everywhere....
They should change it tbh - i mean i am not saying he shouldn't have a weakness they should at least change the TYPE of fire or something
A mystical fire only created by burning certain chemicals found in a different dimension. :16Bit

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
talk about strengths and weaknesses - do you think the melons are strengths or weaknesses?
I mean i am gay and even i think that she looks hella sexy but i feel like most the "fans" love her for her boobs... since most of the comic book fans are men... The only depth some see in her is the depth in her cleavage..