What's new

General/Other Pre-Evo Confirmation MMH Discussion Compilation Thread

raok81

Noob
I got to talked to Ed Boon and asked him about releasing skins post the final version and he liked the idea haha. Suggested the Justice League Hawkgirl and Killer Frost for skins, and continue doing skins based on comic arcs.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
I want to see some proof. All these people claiming to be playing him. SOMEONE's got to sneak a picture or a vid....it's e3 and e3 is always crowded. It's got to be there somewhere!

Mulder

King of Heroes
I want to see some proof. All these people claiming to be playing him. SOMEONE's got to sneak a picture or a vid....it's e3 and e3 is always crowded. It's got to be there somewhere!
Eyebrows ((Boon)) and Crybaby ((Hecter)) are watching the Injustice stand like hawks.

NoxiousDonny

"Cheap Grubber"
Well, he'll be the next DLC character probably. It's already confirmed there will be another, and it will be a fan requested one, and the reddit guy has been right with everything he's said.

Please don't hate me, but am I the only one who wants this character? I just think he would be kinda cool, I know he won't be as unique and interesting as red hood but he could really fit in well.