What's new

Possible teaser today and BIG Injustice: Gods Among Us News coming tomorrow

I have a feeling the Aquaman skin is the teaser and the big announcement is the demo because the Injustice facebook/twitter page said that we will find out how to unlock this skin tomorrow which my best guess would be that you unlock the skin for playing the demo. Does anyone else think this?

Reedoms

Noob
I have a feeling the Aquaman skin is the teaser and the big announcement is the demo because the Injustice facebook/twitter page said that we will find out how to unlock this skin tomorrow which my best guess would be that you unlock the skin for playing the demo. Does anyone else think this?
Or they are going to discuss the XP system in depth.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Too f**king hype if possible.

Suzumebachi

For hearts long lost and full of fright
I'm kinda hoping for a demo. I might be in a minority, but I just want to play this goddamn game already. Okuurrr?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think today's small teaser might be in the comic book... it today the comic comes out right? Or am I getting confused because today is actually yesterday in America and so tomorrow is now?

F#*king time travel...

Reedoms

Noob
I think today's small teaser might be in the comic book... it today the comic comes out right? Or am I getting confused because today is actually yesterday in America and so tomorrow is now?

F#*king time travel...
Tuesdays. It comes out tomorrow.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Tuesdays. It comes out tomorrow.
I know, but it Tuesday for me now, which is today. Also what I meant was the tweet, when he said slight reveal today is that today as in Monday, and big reveal tomorrow as in Tuesday? or slight reveal on Tuesday, and big reveal on Wednesday?

Either way I reckon big or slight reveal in comic maybe

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I don't think there'll even be a comic tomorrow, will there? I remember hearing that they're stopping at 9 and continuing after the game releases.