What's new

Possible teaser today and BIG Injustice: Gods Among Us News coming tomorrow

hellbly

Noob
there is a topic here on the forum about him, it's a new character created for a special edition of the Injustice Comics: an australian armored super-hero.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
...our lives are quite literally hell. Screw demos and character reveals, just give me a number for the complete roster so we can at least speculate accurately!
Honestly, I'm all burnt out with this speculation shit now. I just want the damn game already.

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
Another reason I believe the roster count to exceed 24; Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman (presumably), Green Lantern, and Captain Marvel all have a villain(s). Flash, and to a lesser degree Aquaman, do not. I can't imagine this roster that we supposedly already now the full extent of, to be excluding a rogue for The Flash. That tidbit alone just doesn't sit well with me when it comes to the final roster count being 24.

But alas, this is just my two cents.

it should be 3 and half NOW, in Italy we (should) have the same time as France
It's 12:36 PM right now in Germay and I never saw them uploading something around 16 o'clock :-D For me it always feel like they need a good hour or slightly more to upload it, maybe due to regular complications or something like that, I dunno.

hellbly

Noob
It's 12:36 PM right now in Germay and I never saw them uploading something around 16 o'clock :-D For me it always feel like they need a good hour or slightly more to upload it, maybe due to regular complications or something like that, I dunno.
we've the same time :)
I don't know about their past uploads: only reporting their tweet about reveal time... maybe, being this an official news agreed with NRS, they'll be on time

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Just read issue 10. Nothing major revealed in it aside from Robin. I'm a huge Batman fan, but even I'd be disappointed if they wasted a spot on Robin with Nightwing already there.

Oh well, I wouldn't let it upset me, though. So many cool characters are already there.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Just read issue 10. Nothing major revealed in it aside from Robin. I'm a huge Batman fan, but even I'd be disappointed if they wasted a spot on Robin with Nightwing already there.

Oh well, I wouldn't let it upset me, though. So many cool characters are already there.
Don't worry robin got (pretty much) decnfirmed a while back on twitter he isn't his own character.

hellbly

Noob
I'm a little disappointed: there's still time but it appears that the big news are simply previews without new information, I'd like to see at least a proper Black Adam reveal trailer