What's new

Possible teaser today and BIG Injustice: Gods Among Us News coming tomorrow

Ed Boon recently tweeted, "BIG" news coming tomorrow and a possibility of a teaser today.

Seeing as there's going to be some sort of reveal with Team Finish-Him tomorrow as Senior Producer, Hector Sanchez went on a press tour recently, we can except announcements to be made.

Later on this week PAX East is also taking place, so fans of Injustice: Gods Among Us, should keep an eye out for potential news. This week is shaping up to be
a huge week, so hang on tight.

We are nearly a little less than a month until Injustice: Gods Among Us releases on 4.16.2013. Make sure to Pre-Order your copy.

Attachments

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Don't think it's gonna be a Flashpoint DLC. They said "... we'll let you know how to unlock it later this week.", So it's probably gonna be similar to the Arrow DLC skin. The skin looks dope though, already loving it!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
My guess they're going to give us a bit more of an in-depth preview of how the XP system works, since they said they'll announce how to unlock that extra skin for Aquaman.

They'll prolly show off the other game modes while they're at it, if I had to guess.