What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I have 6 timid and 1 jolly 6iv Dittos i promised one to 7L, Khaotik, Shadow Beatz, and one more person i think so im savings those until they see this but for anyone else thats 3 up for grabs if youd like one just let me know.
Awesome! Are you on now? (I'll take a timid one :D)

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Gimme a few minutes my internet is being jenky and nope just anything you dont want its going to be released to free up space anyway.
Okay, that's cool. I'm home for the rest of the evening so I'll just leave my DS on. Hit me up for a trade whenever

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Prankster Whimsicot w/ Leftovers
Spore
Substitute
Leech Seed
Moonblast

That thing... can just go. Also in doubles with the standard Klefki... Infinite amount of "Offs" that those two can go fuck in tandem.
However if Swagger is banned fine. However what about its special attack equivalent? Flatter? And if the reason is "coin flippy" then we might as well ban Weather and Entry Hazards.

Sand Stream and Swift Swim can definitely be considered "coin flippy" for the person on the other side. Even if rain is only 5 turns we have Drizzle Suicune/Politoed who don't suck. And Sand Stream Tanks like Assault Vested Tyranitar and good ole Hippowdon.

And all of this wouldn't be an issue but how is Kyurem-B NOT banned? Explain... I want that explanation now. OU my ass.​
Just looked back into this thread for the first time in forever so sorry if this has been answered already but Kyurem-B is not banned do to one of the worst movepools out of any legendary. Keldeo might be the worst though lol. Huge base attack is good but it is also slow in today's OU metagame. A lot of stuff can outspeed no problem, if the Kyurem isn't scarfed of course. If Kyurem got Agility it would be banned for sure

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
There's no need for mixed attacking with Charizard Y. Fire blast in the sun with his base special attack makes him a fucking bomb ass wall breaker. If you want you can just give it Earthquake to deal with things that wall it like Heatran, or just run focus blast and be like FUCK YOU HEATRAN IM DA BESS. This is the set I run though:

Charizard @Charizadite Y
Modest
252 Sp. Atk
Blaze/Drought 252 Speed
Fire Blast
Solar Beam
Flamethrower
Roost

It has done me no wrong. The only things that can truly wall him are probably T-Tar (even he has to play carefully), Blissey/Chansey and heatran. He can pretty much tell everyone else to fuck off. I'm thinking of switching Roost for focus blast, but I like being able to keep walling if I need to with him, his bulk is decent enough for it.
Another possibility for Char Y against Heatran that I have been using is HP Ground 2hkos a max sp def Heatran.