What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Also, is there a true way to find out what IVs your poke has? I know the guy in the Kiloude city Poke center tells you a good portion but he doesn't let you know if its perfect out not. I still kinda dont understand his judgments.
Serebii has an IV calculator, and I can get you a Chimchar no problem. I will do it right after I remember to get your Charmander too lol.

Also, is there a true way to find out what IVs your poke has? I know the guy in the Kiloude city Poke center tells you a good portion but he doesn't let you know if its perfect out not. I still kinda dont understand his judgments.
Any stat that he says "those simply cant be beat" means theyre perfect the extra nonsense hes says about one stat doesnt matter usually

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
the hell is that? haha

Its in Lumiose City. Its a cafe in which you are served dishes, and with each dish comes a battle. In the battle, you have a certain amount of turns you can do before the food becomes spoiled. If you complete the battle within the set amount of turns, you move on to the next dish. Idk what happens if you lose tho.

Once you complete each dish, you get rewarded with TONS of balm mushrooms.

Also, the pokemon trainers have pokemon that are level 63, so that's tons of exp and they give you a lot of money. You can even "cheat" with exp and money in here because once you activate EXP opower and extra money opower, it doesn't end until you finish the cafe. Combine that with exp share, lucky egg and amulet coin and youre set. ALSO ONE OF THE TRAINERS HAS AN AUDINO!!!! (Tons of exp given after beating an Audino)

Its $90000 to get in tho :/ there's another place called sushi something that acts just like Le Wow, but it costs over 300000 to get in. The poke there are level 65 tho.

xKhaoTik

Battle Chateau is pretty gdlk too once you rank up all the way. I fought Diantha there and her pokemon were level 80. YES 80

xKhaoTik

Which ladder was that in?

You have to become a Grand Duke/Duchess in order for her to appear. Her pokemon are normally level 60, but if you issue a Black Writ of Challenge, it increases all of the opponents Pokemon by 20 levels, which made her pokemon level 80.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
You have to become a Grand Duke/Duchess in order for her to appear. Her pokemon are normally level 60, but if you issue a Black Writ of Challenge, it increases all of the opponents Pokemon by 20 levels, which made her pokemon level 80.
I usually give the highest Writs and just go in. It increases everyones level. So its worth it in the end.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Oh wait I was thinking Battle Maison lol. Yeah I'm not a fan of Battle Chateau. I thought it was kind of neat at first, but then I just got kinda bored with it.

xKhaoTik

Oh wait I was thinking Battle Maison lol. Yeah I'm not a fan of Battle Chateau. I thought it was kind of neat at first, but then I just got kinda bored with it.

I felt the same way too, then I started ranking up in there and people like The Elite Four, Gym Leaders, and even Diantha showed up. I prefer Restaurant Le Wow but the Battle Chateau is cool to pass time.