What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Random Pokemon battle on showdown is addicting, jeez.

Yeah, Mandibuzz Is a Strong and annoying poke. It can even take hits from the bravest of birds.
I feel you on that random showdown stuff dude. I can't ever get enough lol. It's looks like a super solid support type that I definitely wouldn't mind having lol.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Got a 6IV Impish Stealth Rock Skarmory for trade and a bunch of 31/31/31/x/31/31 ones.

Looking for 5/6IV that I don't have, preferably with HA and or Egg/transfer moves.

I can also breed the following eggs with guaranteed 5IVs.

-jolly Chimchar HA, with thunder and fire punch.
-adamant Bagon HA, with DD
-timid Horsea swift swim
-adamant huge power marill with
-Belly Drum, aqua jet, body slam, and water sport
-modest hydration goomy with acid armor, counter, curse, and iron tail.
-adamant swift swim magikarp
-jolly skill link shelldar, with icicle spear, rock blast, and rapid spin.

Open to all offers!

Got a 6IV Impish Stealth Rock Skarmory for trade and a bunch of 31/31/31/x/31/31 ones.

Looking for 5/6IV that I don't have, preferably with HA and or Egg/transfer moves.

I can also breed the following eggs with guaranteed 5IVs.

-jolly Chimchar HA, with thunder and fire punch.
-adamant Bagon HA, with DD
-timid Horsea swift swim
-adamant huge power marill with
-Belly Drum, aqua jet, body slam, and water sport
-modest hydration goomy with acid armor, counter, curse, and iron tail.
-adamant swift swim magikarp
-jolly skill link shelldar, with icicle spear, rock blast, and rapid spin.

Open to all offers!
I'd like to get one of those skarmory's when I get home. I'll give you a list of what I have then. I do have 5 IV dd and extreme speed dragonite if you're interested

HP Hatecraft

I'd like to get one of those skarmory's when I get home. I'll give you a list of what I have then. I do have 5 IV dd and extreme speed dragonite if you're interested
Alright, I would love to check that list out. I got most of the common OU pokes, except I am in need of a stall bulbasaur and a ferroseed with stealth rocks and spikes. Other than that, just looking less common competitive pokes.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Alright, I would love to check that list out. I got most of the common OU pokes, except I am in need of a stall bulbasaur and a ferroseed with stealth rocks and spikes. Other than that, just looking less common competitive pokes.
I can hook you up with at least a 5IV Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll.

HP Hatecraft

It learns giga drain through level up so that's not a problem.
Lol, I had a brain fart. At work now, but I think we got free wifi today if you want to trade on my break around 6pm CST. If you can't then, I get off at 10pm CST.