What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Whats your fc joker? Mine is differant than the op. Its 1005-9966-1616 I am online now. I will so the whimsicott trade tomorrow. Need milotic tonight.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
I can give you a Fire Fang, Ice Fang and DD Jolly Tyrunt that'll be guaranteed at least 4IV's. He can take care of those steel types easy...if you're interested that is lol.
I'm running impish because I want to use him more as a stealthrock user and his biggest threats are physical so the goal is to either A get rocks out or B setup DD and start biting your face off

on another note whats good with a whimsicott

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I'm running impish because I want to use him more as a stealthrock user and his biggest threats are physical so the goal is to either A get rocks out or B setup DD and start biting your face off

on another note whats good with a whimsicott
I totally see the reasoning behind that. OH MAN WHIMSICOTT Dat bitch is almost as annoying as Klefki from what I've seen and dealt with. You run that thing with leftys, substitute, leech seed, giga drain and taunt...then you just play the lamest shit ever. It has prankster and really good speed so it will almost always go first, throw up the sub, then the seeds and just make them want to leave hahaha.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
I totally see the reasoning behind that. OH MAN WHIMSICOTT Dat bitch is almost as annoying as Klefki from what I've seen and dealt with. You run that thing with leftys, substitute, leech seed, giga drain and taunt...then you just play the lamest shit ever. It has prankster and really good speed so it will almost always go first, throw up the sub, then the seeds and just make them want to leave hahaha.
i mean whats good as in what are you looking for for one?

Reached level 100 in super double battles and was disappointed that there wasn't another boss fight. I used focus sash Gengar and choice band garchomp with mega kangaskhan/greninja as backup. Pretty much done with battle points.

I desperately need a froakie friend safari or if anyone has a spare four or five IV protean female I could borrow to breed that would be lovely.

Solo

Shadow Priest
GGs Joker. Venusaur was scaring me big time. I didn't think Air Slash would do that much, that's I started with Dragon Pulse.

I keep forgetting Rotom(Wash) is part electric. U_U

Gonna change up a little.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
GGs Joker. Venusaur was scaring me big time. I didn't think Air Slash would do that much, that's I started with Dragon Pulse.

I keep forgetting Rotom(Wash) is part electric. U_U

Gonna change up a little.
Yeah he is a problem that no one knows about lol. Only two weaknesses to really worry about in flying and psychic. I was super mind fucked by shadow sneak greninja and that is pretty much why i lost lol.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Yeah he is a problem that no one knows about lol. Only two weaknesses to really worry about in flying and psychic. I was super mind fucked by shadow sneak greninja and that is pretty much why i lost lol.
It's a good counter for fighting type Pokemon. I'm ready... didn't know who to switch out. lol