What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
I miss one attack and it lead to my sweep. ;___; I'll play one more and go cry about mybad luck after lol. Ggs my man solid team.
Thanks ggs to u too was really fun to run a 6v6, Pinsir is OP as hell best mega IMO atm close second is Lucario. And yea ur luck was terrible this set haha.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Thanks ggs to u too was really fun to run a 6v6, Pinsir is OP as hell best mega IMO atm close second is Lucario. And yea ur luck was terrible this set haha.
Hahah i have been saying it for a while man pinsir is dangerous. I think hes the best mega too. :) I know that has been me for like the last week. Just awful awful luck lol. Gg's though not taking anything away from you. Played really smart.

LanceMonsoon

Hahah i have been saying it for a while man pinsir is dangerous. I think hes the best mega too. :) I know that has been me for like the last week. Just awful awful luck lol. Gg's though not taking anything away from you. Played really smart.
Dude your accuracy was so bad it got to the point where I was switching into super effective moves expecting you to miss lol. And thanks I'm still a noob at this just been breeding never played a nice set of 6v6 like that gotta do it some more.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Dude your accuracy was so bad it got to the point where I was switching into super effective moves expecting you to miss lol. And thanks I'm still a noob at this just been breeding never played a nice set of 6v6 like that gotta do it some more.
For sure I'm always on man feel free to hit me up.

Considering running a Trick Room team. Just came up with this now.

Reninclus
Confagrious
Conkeldurr
Escavalier
Landorus or Terrakion
Thinking of a cleric, maybe Florges.

So gen 5ish lol.

If I have time, I'll run this on showdown with the correct move sets and such. If anyone else wants to try it, let me know how it goes.

Toki Hakurei

Oldstroke
I meant to and fucked up lol. I lost my shit after that lol.
Approximate re-interpretation:

Cryogonal used Freeze-Dry!
"Whatevs Mega Venusaur's got dis."

Venusaur is frozen solid!
"Wtf is this shit!?"

Venusaur thawed out! Venusaur used Leech Seed!
"Fuck yeah!"

Cryogonal avoided the attack!
"Fuck no!"

"I still got dis."

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

LanceMonsoon

Considering running a Trick Room team. Just came up with this now.

Reninclus
Confagrious
Conkeldurr
Escavalier
Landorus or Terrakion
Thinking of a cleric, maybe Florges.

So gen 5ish lol.

If I have time, I'll run this on showdown with the correct move sets and such. If anyone else wants to try it, let me know how it goes.
Sounds solid, conkeldurr with knock off is easily one of the most annoying pokemon in the game lol, haven't seen anyone run trick anymore when I play on showdown.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Approximate re-interpretation:

"Whatevs Mega Venusaur's got dis."

"Wtf is this shit!?"

Venusaur thawed out! Venusaur used Leech Seed!
"Fuck yeah!"

Cryogonal avoided the attack!
"Fuck no!"

"I still got dis."

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
It's like you were in the room with me!