What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Going to make an attempt to IV breed today, we'll see how this goes. As soon as I get an everstone from one of these damn Geodudes that is.

WOW! I was at around round 30 in battle maison super double battles when I came up against an opponent who's team countered mine decently. They faint my lucario so I bring in my choice scarf mammoswine, I try to kill his magmortar (it's almost dead from greninja's scald) and I miss my icicle crash. They kill my greninja and I bring in my Alakazam. My Alakazam is going to kill magmortar so I icicle crash his togetic. Miss again, his togetic gets paralysis off on my Alakazam, go for it again. Miss again!!! 3 straight misses on a 90% accuracy move is a 1/1000 chance and I lose the match. Pissed me off pretty badly

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
WOW! I was at around round 30 in battle maison super double battles when I came up against an opponent who's team countered mine decently. They faint my lucario so I bring in my choice scarf mammoswine, I try to kill his magmortar (it's almost dead from greninja's scald) and I miss my icicle crash. They kill my greninja and I bring in my Alakazam. My Alakazam is going to kill magmortar so I icicle crash his togetic. Miss again, his togetic gets paralysis off on my Alakazam, go for it again. Miss again!!! 3 straight misses on a 90% accuracy move is a 1/1000 chance and I lose the match. Pissed me off pretty badly
I feel your pain on this man. My luvk in the accuracy dept. is absolutely terrible. However people forever hit me with anything lol.