What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Ggs toki. Super salty i was mmissing alakazam that second game because i wouldve had the win hahaha ggs though. Good stuff.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
BLOW THE EVIL DRUMMING RABBIT AWAY.
GG's last night man, what was going on with those multi battle invites? Didn't seem like we could get any of them to work. Aside from Infernape being able to do a little bit of work your team was a complete counter to mine and it was a bit frustraing lol. :p I don't have much to deal with steel types aside from him apparently...Well Tyrantrum too assuming he isn't going to get hit first due to him being so slow.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Got a 6IV Japanese ditto today. That means I have a box of flawed 5IV HA Jolly Chimchars with Fire Punch and Thunder Punch. And working on breeding HA Adamant Extreme Speed dratinis if anyone is interested. Oh, and Adamant Tech Scythers with Defog and Baton pass.

FC: 1048 8631 2378 IGN: Burd

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
He really is I still need his stone in order to get him but i have one trained up. I use a lot of not so accurate moves for the utility, but it can be a downfall lol.
Another pokemon u seem to have trouble with on my team is Darmanitan, man that thing is a beast

LanceMonsoon

All in on Johnny Football
Im going to make a quick switch after this one and inv you after if yer down.
Counter teaming me? :p jk and ok sounds good I might bring another team but this one works out so well for me it seems lol. I feel like a complete scumbag for using Genesect too.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Counter teaming me? :p jk and ok sounds good I might bring another team but this one works out so well for me it seems lol. I feel like a complete scumbag for using Genesect too.
Not really its more like fixing a whole in mine lol. Gotta do something about these bugs.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
back into the realm of pokemanz!

Right now, I have 3-4 iv adamant larvitars with Dragon Dance // 3-4 iv timid Misdreavus and // 3-4 iv timid gastlys

Friend Safari is Fire-Type with: Grolithe / Charmeleon / Braxien

Also caught my first ever shiny (been playing since red/blue), a Hasty Cubchoo (in a horde encounter)