What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Man I finally found a solid niche for Tyrantrum on my team and it seems to be working out very well. Solo CamChattic sorry I missed you guys yesterday, I got unexpected company over to the house and they actually ended up battling with me a bit last night. I'll try to hit you guys up today if you're still down.

CamChattic

Eternal Champion of Justice
Man I finally found a solid niche for Tyrantrum on my team and it seems to be working out very well. Solo CamChattic sorry I missed you guys yesterday, I got unexpected company over to the house and they actually ended up battling with me a bit last night. I'll try to hit you guys up today if you're still down.
indeed i am

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
i have my other teams bred but not ev'd and leveled so ill be running the staple
Np. :) I'm honestly just still searching with a whole team with some decent cinergy atm lol. I think I'm almost there but I'm sure there is still tweaking to be done. I'll definitely still run my favorite team atm though lol.

CamChattic

Np. :) I'm honestly just still searching with a whole team with some decent cinergy atm lol. I think I'm almost there but I'm sure there is still tweaking to be done. I'll definitely still run my favorite team atm though lol.
ign?

CamChattic

Yeah I guess som damn i had a decent start there too. Yeah i tried to last game, but he out sped and was already +3 lol
Yeah that was the whole point of me letting you trick me with klefki and then pp stalling out your hydro pumps so that way you had no reason to switch in your rotom leaving tyrantrum in was probably the worst thing to do since power up punch by itself can 2hko him even still though i was +2 and was gonna do another pup anyway. Kanga is kind of a check to see if you have a properly built team either way since if you have a spinblocker you automatically have a kangaskhan check.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah that was the whole point of me letting you trick me with klefki and then pp stalling out your hydro pumps so that way you had no reason to switch in your rotom leaving tyrantrum in was probably the worst thing to do since power up punch by itself can 2hko him even still though i was +2 and was gonna do another pup anyway. Kanga is kind of a check to see if you have a properly built team either way since if you have a spinblocker you automatically have a kangaskhan check.
Well I knew he would outspeed before the mega boost so I tried to take him out before he could get started...then my head smash missed haha. I wasnt worried at all until head smash missed lol.

CamChattic

Well I knew he would outspeed before the mega boost so I tried to take him out before he could get started...then my head smash missed haha. I wasnt worried at all until head smash missed lol.
Is that a HA tyrantrum btw i heard hes got Rock head as a HA but theres no way to get it supposedly

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Is that a HA tyrantrum btw i heard hes got Rock head as a HA but theres no way to get it supposedly
Naw not hidden ability unfortunately. Rock Head is his hiddem ability and it's ture he doesn't have access to it yet. I think he would be really good if he did. It would make a lot of his sets way more viable. Right now I'm using him as a counter to Talonflame and to check flying types. If they switch I set up rocks, dd or just damage incoming lol. I really like it because it helps out mega venasaur a bunch.

CamChattic

Naw not hidden ability unfortunately. Rock Head is his hiddem ability and it's ture he doesn't have access to it yet. I think he would be really good if he did. It would make a lot of his sets way more viable. Right now I'm using him as a counter to Talonflame and to check flying types. If they switch I set up rocks, dd or just damage incoming lol. I really like it because it helps out mega venasaur a bunch.
Yeah theres good synergy between those two id suggest a tentacruel to set up poison (toxic or toxic spikes) spin special tank and get some stall going

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah theres good synergy between those two id suggest a tentacruel to set up poison (toxic or toxic spikes) spin special tank and get some stall going
I have some stuff for stalling I just haven't put it on this team yet. The only spinner I have atm is excadrill though. I think I want someone else though but I actually was also thinking of just scarfing it. Definitely need tentacruel though. GG's btw that was fun.

CamChattic

I have some stuff for stalling I just haven't put it on this team yet. The only spinner I have atm is excadrill though. I think I want someone else though but I actually was also thinking of just scarfing it. Definitely need tentacruel though. GG's btw that was fun.
I have 5 iv one if you have some 5 ivs to trade other wise i have 4 ivs as well with rapid spin egg moves

Solo

Shadow Priest
Well.. I lost all my free time.(Winter break is over). Now my time is pretty crazy.