What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Well if you get a spare Bold one I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :D

(I recently realized that most of my defensive pokemon are all specially defensive so I could use some physical walls)
Let the breeding begin then!

Also, I'm gonna work on Bold Natural Cure Chansey with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy soon. I'll save one for you if you want.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Let the breeding begin then!

Also, I'm gonna work on Bold Natural Cure Chansey with Seismic Toss and Aromatherapy soon. I'll save one for you if you want.
Why would you do Bold for Chansey? Doesn't it have like 5 base defense or something? Kinda useless to bolster its physical defense right? Wouldn't Calm be better? Or do I have it reversed?

Also, speaking of Healers, I have some Calm Audinos with Wish and Yawn if you're interested in ever coming down to the depths of NU with me :p And I imagine you already have some Ferroseeds/thorns but I have some leech seed/stealth rock/spikes/seed bomb/0 speed IV ones if you don't for the Porygon. Thing is a bitch to breed lol

xKhaoTik

Why would you do Bold for Chansey? Doesn't it have like 5 base defense or something? Kinda useless to bolster its physical defense right? Wouldn't Calm be better? Or do I have it reversed?

Also, speaking of Healers, I have some Calm Audinos with Wish and Yawn if you're interested in ever coming down to the depths of NU with me :p And I imagine you already have some Ferroseeds/thorns but I have some leech seed/stealth rock/spikes/seed bomb/0 speed IV ones if you don't for the Porygon. Thing is a bitch to breed lol

Yea Bold is right. She already has superb SpD and HP, so there's no other choice but to invest in her Def. Eviolite boosts both Defenses by 50%, making her able to tank physical attacks surprisingly well, while laughing at special attacks. She severely out classes Blissey because of this.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Yea Bold is right. She already has superb SpD and HP, so there's no other choice but to invest in her Def. Eviolite boosts both Defenses by 50%, making her able to tank physical attacks surprisingly well, while laughing at special attacks. She severely out classes Blissey because of this.
Unless the team is running knock off. Then Chansey is dead meat.

Blissey is great because there isn't much you can do to reduce her bulk.

Chansey however, after one knockoff is just destroyed by anything physical.

xKhaoTik

Anyone have an extra Hydration Smoochum/Dry Skin Jynx and Rattled Cubchoo/Swift Swim Beartic?

Smoochum horde is next to impossible to find, and even when you find it, the HA is a 5% chance to be there. Cubchoo is common but his HA isn't.