What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Its dragon fairy since its the only dragon that can learn a fairy move. :p. Salamence looks so stupid. I want mega flygon dammit.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Its dragon fairy since its the only dragon that can learn a fairy move. :p. Salamence looks so stupid. I want mega flygon dammit.
mega mence?

yay. but why does he lose some legs? LOL he looks like Latios.
that ability tho..... kinda scary.

Alteria will jump to OU just on typing alone.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Dragon/Fairy huh? That's kinda..... dumb. That's like a pokemon being Water/Fire.
Volcanion is water/fire lol.

Lopunny going from being a supporter to an attacker may be interesting. I've always liked her bulk, add some strength to her and she may be a problem.

Altaria is gonna be a problem

Not too sold on Salamence yet. Double-Edge/Return is gonna be retarded if he gets a boost to his already high attack stat. Does he learn hyper voice? His SpA stat is high also. He just needs some bulk.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Volcanion is water/fire lol.

Lopunny going from being a supporter to an attacker may be interesting. I've always liked her bulk, add some strength to her and she may be a problem.

Altaria is gonna be a problem

Not too sold on Salamence yet. Double-Edge/Return is gonna be retarded if he gets a boost to his already high attack stat. Does he learn hyper voice? His SpA stat is high also. He just needs some bulk.
The issue is Volacanion does not exist yet. Technically. :/. I don't think it ever will. :(. Altaria will be good if they fix its status. Since they are pretty bad atm. So its mega is going to have to be really good. Salamence looks funny

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Salammence is going to be a fucking problem. Imagine if pinsir had access to DD. Gawd I hope he doesnt learn quick attack.

xKhaoTik

I hope Milotic gets a MEvo. Water/Dragon with Multiscale please!

Scald/Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Recover.

Needs to happen!!!

xKhaoTik

Dnite will still be good for the priority and free setups lol, but yeah mence is going to wreck shit haha.
True.

And I agree. DD with Double-Edge/Return is going to be silly. He also learns hyper voice and Salamence has a very good SpA. Man this thing is just screaming Ubers.

Fuck I forgot this bitch also has Moxie and Intimidate. Omg just gets better and better.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
True.

And I agree. DD with Double-Edge/Return is going to be silly. He also learns hyper voice and Salamence has a very good SpA. Man this thing is just screaming Ubers.

Fuck I forgot this bitch also has Moxie and Intimidate. Omg just gets better and better.
Omg I forgot about the abilities too..omg this is going to get ridiculous lol, hyper voice too...man Venusaur is going to be so scared of this thing.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Anyone want to hacketh me this team?

Galvantula @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Energy Ball
- Sticky Web
- Volt Switch

Charizard-Mega-X @ Charizardite X
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Gyarados @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 168 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Tail
- Bounce
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Toxic
- Heat Wave
- Protect

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Endeavor
- Earthquake

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond
Ive had half of these sitting in my box for the longest btw lol.

Just made it to #2 in challenge cup. #1 is so far ahead that I don't want to try and catch up only to drop from 3 to 50 like I did in random double battles.

Also how does mega Salamence land on the ground now? It almost looks like it has no limbs