What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I have some Adamant Guts Shinx with Elemental Fangs, Relaxed Unaware Wooper with Curse, Recover, Encore and Stockpile, Careful Prankster Sableye with Recover, Adamant Gible with Outrage, Iron Tail and Iron head (ytf doesn't this thing learn DD!?), and Timid Zoroa with ExtraSensory to share.

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
I have some Adamant Guts Shinx with Elemental Fangs, Relaxed Unaware Wooper with Curse, Recover, Encore and Stockpile, Careful Prankster Sableye with Recover, Adamant Gible with Outrage, Iron Tail and Iron head (ytf doesn't this thing learn DD!?), and Timid Zoroa with ExtraSensory to share.
Timid zoroa i might need. I'm going to start breeding swablu because mega altaria looks too stronk.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Jeeeeez Ferroseed is a bitch to breed lol. All of the moves that make it useful it doesn't learn on its own with the exception of Gyro Ball.

That being said, I've got some Relaxed Ferroseeds with Stealth Rocks, Leech Seed, Spikes and Seed Bomb (all egg moves) w/ 0 Speed IVs if anyone's interested.

ShadowBeatz

Do you really enjoy breeding and EV gathering?
I do, oddly enough. It relaxes me. Plus it's oddly satisfying to me to see a box full of perfectly bred pokemon.

Granted, in previous games it probably would have been miserable but Gen 6 is the first pokemon game I've actually played where I tried all this breeding stuff. If there weren't hordes I would have dropped it lonnng ago :p

xKhaoTik

I do, oddly enough. It relaxes me. Plus it's oddly satisfying to me to see a box full of perfectly bred pokemon.

Granted, in previous games it probably would have been miserable but Gen 6 is the first pokemon game I've actually played where I tried all this breeding stuff. If there weren't hordes I would have dropped it lonnng ago :p
I enjoy Breeding, IV gathering and EV training as well. It feels so good breeding a 6IV poke lol.

I don't have action replay so I can't get the infinite rare candies, so I legit level my pokes up lol. I dont mind it tho since its hella easy and quick to get pokes to level 50+.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
So apparently Mega Altaria is getting increased Atk and Sp. Atk aling with Defense...Mega Lopunny - increased Attack and Speed, and Mega Salamence gets significantly more defense...which is interesting...

xKhaoTik

So apparently Mega Altaria is getting increased Atk and Sp. Atk aling with Defense...Mega Lopunny - increased Attack and Speed, and Mega Salamence gets significantly more defense...which is interesting...
Mega Lopunny's boost was obvious. No surprise there. Mega Alt getting a boost in Def is kinda surprising. Mega Sala getting a boost in defense isn't surprising at all. Now he can run intimidate, then evolve, and then become an offensive tank.

Lopunny may be a problem, especially for ghosts, since it now has Scrappy and Hi Jump Kick. Its already fast and bulky, and with the boost to Attack and its already high speed, do you think it may outclass Meloetta?

Last edited:

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer

Hordes??

I guess it's good that you feel kontent doing it. If you feel happy doing the most grueling part of something then you have that subject made for you.

I don't feel it's worth the time to me.. Too many other things I want to improve upon...

ShadowBeatz

Yeah, in X and Y there are hordes where you can fight 5 pokemon at once. Plus with the EXP share your pokemon gets EVs without even coming into battle so if he's holding the right power item it literally takes like, 15 minutes tops to get your pokemon fully EV trained. There's also these "O-Power" things which allows you to get boosted EXP for 3 minutes. Once you've got the right IVs through breeding you can have your pokemon fully trained to level 50 in 45 minutes. Doesn't take long at all really. It's a nice and simple thing to do to kill time :D

xKhaoTik

Anyone have an extra bold/calm porygon to share? Any ability will be fine. I have a modest Download one but I wanna try Porygon2 with Eviolite, hence why I'm looking for one with a defensive nature, unless you guys think modest will work fine.

ShadowBeatz

Anyone have an extra bold/calm porygon to share? Any ability will be fine. I have a modest Download one but I wanna try Porygon2 with Eviolite, hence why I'm looking for one with a defensive nature, unless you guys think modest will work fine.
I can try to breed you one

ShadowBeatz

If you don't have one then don't kill yourself for it lol. I can easily just breed my porygon until I get one of those natures, but I'm too lazy and was hoping someone would have it lol
Well if you get a spare Bold one I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands :D

(I recently realized that most of my defensive pokemon are all specially defensive so I could use some physical walls)