What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
Are there anybody who wants to cooperate to finish the National Pokedex? I pretty much only need the more exclusive legendaries, and I can with pretty much help to register any other pokemon.

This is the list of the Pokemon I need to register, so if anybody has one them please contact me so we can trade and trade back over.
1. Mew
2. Jirachi
3. Deoxys
4. Dialga
5. Palkia
6. Giratina
7. Phione
8. Manaphy
9. Shaymin
10. Arceus
11. Tornadus
12. Thundurus
13. Zekrom
14. Landorus
15. Meloetta

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Are there anybody who wants to cooperate to finish the National Pokedex? I pretty much only need the more exclusive legendaries, and I can with pretty much help to register any other pokemon.

This is the list of the Pokemon I need to register, so if anybody has one them please contact me so we can trade and trade back over.
1. Mew
2. Jirachi
3. Deoxys
4. Dialga
5. Palkia
6. Giratina
7. Phione
8. Manaphy
9. Shaymin
10. Arceus
11. Tornadus
12. Thundurus
13. Zekrom
14. Landorus
15. Meloetta
I have mew, tornadus thundurus and landorus.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Do you want something in return for your troubles? I have some 5IV pokemon I have breeded. I am able to trade and trade back whenever you are ready :)
Unfortunately I'm at work until about 4 today, but I don't really need anything in return unless you happen to have some Shuppets lying around. :p

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Unfortunately I'm at work until about 4 today, but I don't really need anything in return unless you happen to have some Shuppets lying around. :p
I have Destiny Bond Shuppets :D. What you need? I'll see if I can breed one up for you and we can trade for that Vivillon.

(Btw, you're going to level that up with rare candies right? Also, if I breed that Polar Vivillon with a Ditto, will the baby have the same pattern? Or will it have the Modern pattern that my region has?)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I have Destiny Bond Shuppets :D. What you need? I'll see if I can breed one up for you and we can trade for that Vivillon.

(Btw, you're going to level that up with rare candies right? Also, if I breed that Polar Vivillon with a Ditto, will the baby have the same pattern? Or will it have the Modern pattern that my region has?)
Save a spare one for me? ;)

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
Anyone want to trade? I am looking for pokemon with HA (hidden ability). I can offer 5iv breeded pokemon, just send me a message in a conversation for more information on the pokemon. I do not care if the pokemon I want are not 5iv, I will breed so do not worry :)

- Prankster Sableye
- Prankster Purrloin.
- Sniper spearow
- Vital Spirit Tyrogue
- Protean kecleon
- Frisk Sentret
- Intimidate Qwilfish.
- Speed boost carvanha
- Iron fist timburr
- Regenerator alomomola
- Analytic elgyem

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
yeah I just use rare candies for the level up no worries lol. You won't be needing any reset bags.

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
I wonder if they'd ever consider a "Legendary" rule similar to how the Mega Evo's work

only one Legendary per team.
While a pokemon has the status as a legendary, it does not necessarily mean it is among the best pokemon in the game. Some have not the greatest typing combinations nor a good spread of distributed stats, even though they have the highest totalt base stats in the game.

Look at Articuno for example; it is a ice/flying type. 4x weak to rock (stealth rocks takes half life :() and other popular offensive typings such as fire and electric. Articuno`s special attack and physical attack is not high on its own, so probably to utilize Articuno to its max potential would be to be a wall/bulky staller. With the bad weaknesses the high defenses generally does not matter that much, because you will take 2x damage and 4x damage a lot of the time. I love Articuno, so I would still use the birdie.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
While a pokemon has the status as a legendary, it does not necessarily mean it is among the best pokemon in the game. Some have not the greatest typing combinations nor a good spread of distributed stats, even though they have the highest totalt base stats in the game.

Look at Articuno for example; it is a ice/flying type. 4x weak to rock (stealth rocks takes half life :() and other popular offensive typings such as fire and electric. Articuno`s special attack and physical attack is not high on its own, so probably to utilize Articuno to its max potential would be to be a wall/bulky staller. With the bad weaknesses the high defenses generally does not matter that much, because you will take 2x damage and 4x damage a lot of the time. I love Articuno, so I would still use the birdie.
it would apply to the tiers themselves.

I think it woudl be a good rule. As it would create a little meta mixup. Not having two genies ... or a Genie and Heatran... or Heatran and Keldeo.... or Terrekion....
I think it would be at least interesting enough to try out.

It might also let some of the UBER's move down into OU .... the ones that dangle

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
it would apply to the tiers themselves.

I think it woudl be a good rule. As it would create a little meta mixup. Not having two genies ... or a Genie and Heatran... or Heatran and Keldeo.... or Terrekion....
I think it would be at least interesting enough to try out.

It might also let some of the UBER's move down into OU .... the ones that dangle
Interesting idea, have not thought about it in that way. I actually like it :)

I mainly play lower tiers, like UU and lower. One of the reasons why I do not play OU is because of everyone seem to simply abuse the absolutely best of the best (moves and pokemon). It would definitely make teambuilding more diverse, because then you do not have to make a team who checks all the biggest threats.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Man how do people have such a hard time dealing with legendaries? Let a keldeo come get bodied by my venusaur or even my sylveon. Let a comesay hello to my starmie, yeah i said starmie, itll mess up a thundurus too. Guys if you arent carrying ice fix yer teams, it messes up every single genie, zapdos, garchomp, just way too many viable pokes.. People are also underestimating how good grass is this gen. Seriously legendaries aren't even the problem this gen, it's aegislash and megazard x. They must be stopped.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Man how do people have such a hard time dealing with legendaries? Let a keldeo come get bodied by my venusaur or even my sylveon. Let a comesay hello to my starmie, yeah i said starmie, itll mess up a thundurus too. Guys if you arent carrying ice fix yer teams, it messes up every single genie, zapdos, garchomp, just way too many viable pokes.. People are also underestimating how good grass is this gen. Seriously legendaries aren't even the problem this gen, it's aegislash and megazard x. They must be stopped.
I dont have problems with Legendaries for the most part. If i do i know the reason. Its cause my answer died or i just was not prepared. For random battles sometimes you legit just dont get an answer. I have more Issues with Liepard and Prankster pokemon to be honest. Fucking Para Hax into Swagger in random battles is fucking bullshit. Not skill involved only luck.

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
I dont have problems with Legendaries for the most part. If i do i know the reason. Its cause my answer died or i just was not prepared. For random battles sometimes you legit just dont get an answer. I have more Issues with Liepard and Prankster pokemon to be honest. Fucking Para Hax into Swagger in random battles is fucking bullshit. Not skill involved only luck.
I am pretty sure that tactic got banned a long time ago by Smogon. The reason was exactly the one you describe, random and not involving skill

GTDoffen

Meet your fate...
I do not complain about legendaries. Hehe, I just do not enjoy OU.

Aegislash is playing mindgames, and I thought megazard Y was the preferred one? The utility of two megas is pretty good.
A good answer for Aegislash is taunt or will-o-wisp. King Shield does not protect against status, and taunt makes it easier to deal with.