What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
@TakeAChance Mega scizor is the scizor im referring to and he absolutely can eat those hits, as for azu this is where we need to establish whivh landorus you are talking about because t will never run sludge wave and he can aqua jet i for free. Landorus can effectively hit garchomp with anything and he gets outsped by jolly in i form. Manaphycan live and outspeed depending on the form.
regular scizor would need to take the first hit on the switch in. Is it going to be able to survive the second quake/power? Cause a non boosted bullet punch is not going to kill Landorus at all.

Lets use Landorus T

Azumarill cannot survive two earthquakes. It's a guaranteed 2hko.

Azumarill needs 2 possible 3 aquajets to kill landorus T.

Not a counter.

Gyrados with Intimidate would most likely force landorus out. I will give you that. Depends if he edges or not.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
regular scizor would need to take the first hit on the switch in. Is it going to be able to survive the second quake/power? Cause a non boosted bullet punch is not going to kill Landorus at all.

Lets use Landorus T

Azumarill cannot survive two earthquakes. It's a guaranteed 2hko.

Azumarill needs 2 possible 3 aquajets to kill landorus T.

Not a counter.
As for scizor most likely, it is practically a wall defensively. That bulky SD set is no joke. As for azu i will glady take it off the list considering.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
As for scizor most likely, it is practically a wall defensively. That bulky SD set is no joke. As for azu i will glady take it off the list considering.
Bulky dance Scizor does not beat him.

If at +2 attack it guarantees a 2hk0. still going to require 3 turns to setup.

3 earthquakes from Landorus T is a guaranteed KO.

1 Earthquake on the switch, 1 earthquake on the dance, and the final earthquake for the kill after absorbing a 60-70 percent bullet punch.

Shall we continue?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Mega Scizor has 150 base attack + the 32 IV's in Attack, +the 252 in EVs' + the +2 or +1 from Swords dance. Then you do a Bullet punch which gets Stab and a + from his ability. Who wants to do the math.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Bulky dance Scizor does not beat him.

If at +2 attack it guarantees a 2hk0. still going to require 3 turns to setup.

3 earthquakes from Landorus T is a guaranteed KO.

1 Earthquake on the switch, 1 earthquake on the dance, and the final earthquake for the kill after absorbing a 60-70 percent bullet punch.

Shall we continue?
Scizor runs roost...he will eventually win that sorry dude.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I can`t tell if it is just a spike or an opening too. It is unclear, but I get the impression that he has a smirky smile, with a spike sticking out of his mouth :p
There is another picture showing him from the side. And its a spike.