What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I think he is back because he checks Talonflame AND Mega pinsor quite well 1v1.

Weavile with Fake Out, Ice Shard, Low Kick, and Knock Off holding a sash is dirty.

Fake Out The Talon Flame, then knock off. If it doesn't Ko, you get to finish it with ice shard (Weaville has higher base speed).

Pinsir will have to eat the ice shards, which is great in a pinch against that monster.

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
Any chance any of you sexy mofo's have a Gastly that knows Foul Play? Scumbag 6th Gen doesn't have move tutors :(

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Anyone have a Jolly Intimidate Gyarados they might part with? I guess it would be a magikarp but you get my drift.
I need his bulk for a good pivot.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I don't mind to breed my own nature as long as I have a good parent to start with.
Much appreciated. I enjoy using him with sticky web support.
Sticky web is dirty.
Oh that's no problem I can give you something good. I know man, sticky web is so good. I just which better pokes learned it lol. I'm ok with Galvantula but he is still just meh.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I know it sounds random, but I'm actually really hype for the Pokemon Sketch game...am I the only one?

Edit: I think the actual title is Pokemon Art Academy.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Oh that's no problem I can give you something good. I know man, sticky web is so good. I just which better pokes learned it lol. I'm ok with Galvantula but he is still just meh.
I can't really give you much good back (i have so many Kangas :( ) but if I could get two ... I want to try the Rest/Talk as well as have a Bulky Pivot.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
The only sylveons you will see on showdown are Hyper Voice Pixelate Sylveons. +Def nature and then calm mind boost = extremely hard to deal with.

Only way you can get it is with Gen 5 access.

Someone please tell me why they didn't bring the tutors to Gen 6?

I would pay 10 dollars just to have them lol