What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Man, even on showdown now it's always 2 thundurus variants and another legendary like Latios or something lol It's silly.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
yeah it seems like scarpe Landorus is a staple in ou these days.Thunder is has been common since he's been available through Pokemon bank.assault vest ttar handles Thundurus and latios really well.
Man, even on showdown now it's always 2 thundurus variants and another legendary like Latios or something lol It's silly.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Oh so I've been hearing rumor that Zygarde will be getting a new form in the next game. Makes sense to me, because he's "the strongest Kalos legendary" with the lowest base stats lol. So should be interesting to see what they do with him. It talks about him having a secret power in his pokedex too.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Oh so I've been hearing rumor that Zygarde will be getting a new form in the next game. Makes sense to me, because he's "the strongest Kalos legendary" with the lowest base stats lol. So should be interesting to see what they do with him. It talks about him having a secret power in his pokedex too.
Yeah...and two other moves...Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves...who knows, maybe two forms?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Latios and Latias have new forms on Serebii as well. I'm hyped lol. I like Zygarde too

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Latios and Latias have new forms on Serebii as well. I'm hyped lol. I like Zygarde too
Oh yeah they are getting megas, and Mega Latios isn't going to take long to get banned at all. Mega Latias is going to be dumb too, just not as dumb lol.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Oh yeah they are getting megas, and Mega Latios isn't going to take long to get banned at all. Mega Latias is going to be dumb too, just not as dumb lol.
Have their stats/abilities been confirmed yet? And LOL at Mega Legendaries. You would think both Mega Mewtwo's were bad enough.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I was actually watching someone stream pokemon. And one of people he ended up facing had a Diancie. The Hacks are real.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Have their stats/abilities been confirmed yet? And LOL at Mega Legendaries. You would think both Mega Mewtwo's were bad enough.
Yeah you can find them on smogon and I think . They still have the same ability, but the stats boosts are huge.

Edit: Only Smogon lol.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah it was hacked onto the power save (Action Replay for 3DS aka how I've been making yer guys' mega stones) when it first came out along with Latias and Latiosite, but Game Freak forced the company to take them off for the time being due to them being event pokes.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
yeah it seems like scarpe Landorus is a staple in ou these days.Thunder is has been common since he's been available through Pokemon bank.assault vest ttar handles Thundurus and latios really well.
The ground one does a good job destroying T-Tar tho. I see a lot of the ground version, the electric version, and then Latios/Latias cores.

I just hate how OU and Uber are basically blurred lines now that half of teams are legendary.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
The ground one does a good job destroying T-Tar tho. I see a lot of the ground version, the electric version, and then Latios/Latias cores.

I just hate how OU and Uber are basically blurred lines now that half of teams are legendary.
Yeah his U-turn destroys T-Tar I know I deal with it all too often lol. I use Venusaur or Rotom-W to deal with him. Well almost everything was OU at some point lol. The line is so blurred because honestly it's just hard to decide what should stay and what should go, which is why so much suspect testing goes on for all of it. Hell Garchomp was Ubers just one gen ago, as well as Excadrill and Landorus/Thundurus. The meta is constantly changing to deal with big time threats, and because Mega Pinsir and Talonflame are very common problems, and those two do a good job of dealing with him, they are what's hot atm. If the Mega Pinsir hype ever dies down we will probably see less of them too...considering how...you know...Mega Pinsir is amazing I don't know if or when that'll happen lol.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Yeah his U-turn destroys T-Tar I know I deal with it all too often lol. I use Venusaur or Rotom-W to deal with him. Well almost everything was OU at some point lol. The line is so blurred because honestly it's just hard to decide what should stay and what should go, which is why so much suspect testing goes on for all of it. Hell Garchomp was Ubers just one gen ago, as well as Excadrill and Landorus/Thundurus. The meta is constantly changing to deal with big time threats, and because Mega Pinsir and Talonflame are very common problems, and those two do a good job of dealing with him, they are what's hot atm. If the Mega Pinsir hype ever dies down we will probably see less of them too...considering how...you know...Mega Pinsir is amazing I don't know if or when that'll happen lol.
I am seeing a huge return of Weaville. It's pretty neat!