What's new

Pokemon X and Y - Discussion/Friend Code Exchange

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Just realized there is totally a way for me to hack mons on my 3ds...so anyone who needs something, I can hook you up.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
OMG YES. Real Test time.
Keldo
Meloetta
Ok sure, I'll hook you up. I'm needing a Keldeo too. Just a heads up though, the IV's, EV's and nature are going to be all random. I have no control over it. So if you want I can keep hacking until I can get something decent and reset the EV's for you.

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Ok sure, I'll hook you up. I'm needing a Keldeo too. Just a heads up though, the IV's, EV's and nature are going to be all random. I have no control over it. So if you want I can keep hacking until I can get something decent and reset the EV's for you.
Thats fine. Ill take what ever. dam you cannot Control the IV's that sucks :(

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
I can hook you up with items if you need them.
Maybe. I mean, it's just the grinding in the Battle Maison to get all the Choice Items and Life Orbs and stuff. I'll get them eventually :D

Now if you have a Gastly with Foul Play on the other hand :rolleyes:

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Maybe. I mean, it's just the grinding in the Battle Maison to get all the Choice Items and Life Orbs and stuff. I'll get them eventually :D

Now if you have a Gastly with Foul Play on the other hand :rolleyes:
this is the worst.

Grinding for items in this game is dumb. Let me just buy them...... while I grind my pokemon exp and monies.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Getting the choice items was the first thing I did in the maison. It's really not bad. I think they are only like 16 each or something like that. They aren't as expensive as others.

I got to go back and get me an air balloon. Then I will be ready for battle.

ShadowBeatz

Getting the choice items was the first thing I did in the maison. It's really not bad. I think they are only like 16 each or something like that. They aren't as expensive as others.
They're 48 each -__________________________________________________________________________________________________-

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

I got to go back and get me an air balloon. Then I will be ready for battle.
No one has time to grind that

hack me an item all day.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
The Battle Maison is easy tho. The Battle Chantalaines aren't that hard and they give you 20 BP. I usually just grind out the Super Triple Battle. I literally just Brave Bird/Outrage/HeatWave/Earthquake my way to victory lol. The Legendaries can't be tough tho. Prankster Thundurus:(:mad:

>_>; So I discovered something pretty.... flambouyant. If you're hacking items, might as well go all the way. >_> http://www.pokedit.com/pokemon-maker/index.php

Any poke/event poke from gen 1 to 5 customizable and is sent through GTS to BLACK AND WHITE 2. Then use poke transporter. YOU GUYS HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT BEFORE ITS SHUT DOWN. GET Going. Or continue to breed... Although I'm saddened, I thought my shiny luck was so grand...now I see I never had to grind and mesuda to begin with =[

ShadowBeatz

>_>; So I discovered something pretty.... flambouyant. If you're hacking items, might as well go all the way. >_> http://www.pokedit.com/pokemon-maker/index.php

Any poke/event poke from gen 1 to 5 customizable and is sent through GTS to BLACK AND WHITE 2. Then use poke transporter. YOU GUYS HAVE 4 DAYS LEFT BEFORE ITS SHUT DOWN. GET Going. Or continue to breed... Although I'm saddened, I thought my shiny luck was so grand...now I see I never had to grind and mesuda to begin with =[
How does this work? I'm not going to use it for shinies, but seeing as I can't get tutored moves without buying a previous gen game I might use it for that.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'd still have to buy Black or White 2 anyway lol

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Thats why you need power save man. Can just hack that shit straight into x ans d y lol. :p