What's new

PLEASE...Keep on "NOT" choosing Kano.

It just gives my B button 3 seconds of warmth before the match starts. ;)

But ummm really, who on this site has a great Kano. Just curious because Honestly besides my Kano, I havent seen any good ones.

P.S. I know I will get like 1,000,000 replies of someone who wants to have a mirror match with Kano. Sorry but my Gateway(Modem/ Router) doesn't like the Xbox 360 and is not compatible. Gotta wait until monday when Comcast will bring me a regular cable modem. :(
 
Mine's decent. I don't know what qaulifies as "good" these days but I can hold my own most of the time with him against the large majority of the xbl crowd usin him. My subscript ran out but by monday i'll be good to go.

GT- xGamex0ve12x

^^^thats a zero by the way
 
GameOver said:
Mine's decent. I don't know what qaulifies as "good" these days but I can hold my own most of the time with him against the large majority of the xbl crowd usin him. My subscript ran out but by monday i'll be good to go.

GT- xGamex0ve12x

^^^thats a zero by the way
I can tell if your good with him. When running up to an opponent, what is the best kombo to use?
LOL @ My UMK 3 Quiz.
 
Kano is my main, he rocks.

Combo I usually use is hk,d+lp,d+hp walk in aahp(hp) vert. cb. but I try to mix it up. Best is prob. hk,d+lp,d+hp walk in aahp jk airthrow, but good luck on getting that off online.
 
I poke with run jabs and alternate with the 2 hit or 3 pop(usually hte 2) to deep jk knife/MH, or poke,poke cross up jump punch, 4 hitlauncher deep jk, knife or jk,hp,mh,hk/vertball. I've also been doing run poke poke poke cannonball... b/c people regularly let go of block when they see you pushed back or low on run.
 
I always wanted to play busta.. My Kano's alright, my third or fourth best character. But, I'm not very specialized with him. My favorite combo on live is HP HP d+LP d+HP walk in aaHP Knife uppercut. Or.. Jump kick knife uppercut(or sweep on some characters[mirite Rockzilla? xD]) And my favorite punisher is aaHP Babyshaker sweep. Not sure how much it does though.
 
TheRedPsychosis said:
I always wanted to play busta.. My Kano's alright, my third or fourth best character. But, I'm not very specialized with him. My favorite combo on live is HP HP d+LP d+HP walk in aaHP Knife uppercut. Or.. Jump kick knife uppercut(or sweep on some characters[mirite Rockzilla? xD]) And my favorite punisher is aaHP Babyshaker sweep. Not sure how much it does though.
This is true :evil: I've been working on a Kano of my own. We need to play soon!

And I love how you call the manhandle, "babyshaker" :lol:
 

ZAQ

Banned
TheRedPsychosis said:
Scheisse said:
ilovepoop said:
Annihilator83 said:
ilovepoop said:
play busta uppa
Nah, he should play Crazy Dominicans Kano.
u haven't played busta while he is on a stick!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec8MDEelbz0
Might as well post the vid of Bill getting pwned by Sektor missile spam..

Honestly SheiBe, you're nut case xD
I dont understand..
What about my nut case?

Shock: I didn't see anything that almost anyone could do on this site happen in those matches. That little trap can be switched up to rape even a skilled Kano player. Maybe my standards are too high from playing Br0kens backward launching Kano X(
 

Shock

Administrator
Administrator
Oh I just meant it was obvious that lag was a factor in the match since he didn't flinch at all during the tactics and just blocked.
 
Annihilator83 said:
ilovepoop said:
play busta uppa
Nah, he should play Crazy Dominicans Kano.
lol

I guess Crazy Dominican is the best with Kano..

Nightwolf, Human Smoke, Sheeva, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Cyrax, Kung Lao, Kitana, Jade, Scorpion, Kabal, Robo-Smoke, Sektor, Sindel, Jax, Sonya, Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, Reptile, Ermac, Stryker, and Unmasked SubZero.

I just don't get how everyone thinks he's the best with every character in the game... That's all I hear from 90% of the XBox Live players. "Yeah, you good. But compared to Crazy Dominican you ain't shit" (Or something along those lines/to that standard)

Someone plays, let's say, Reptile. And wins. The person who lost, makes sure to tell them Crazy Dominican is better with Reptile before kicking them.

Doesn't worshiping a someone get old?

?
?
?

I dunno. I still don't think Crazy Dominican is at the amazing level you all contribute him at. I think (and am NOT an ass kisser) EWAShock is substantially better by miles..

ON TOPIC

I personally picked up Kano when I picked up Sheeva about 2 weeks ago. Kano is a lot of fun, and has a lot to work with; maintains enough skill to use to be enjoyable to win with. Always rush his 3 hit launcher, and depending on the quality of the connection, end it with various things. I personally would have to say JK Air Throw, mainly because it's the easiest to get off, and it can't really be screwed up by lag. His Throwing Knives are great for anti jumping, and anti air in general. His air throw is good for rush down.. He's got decent LPs', but, if you don't mix them up with a knee lift, you're bound to be stopped. The vertical cannonball is a life saver if you can manage to master pulling it off split second. I've annoyed to hell a lot of players starting with HP, VCB, run halfway to them, duck, VCB, VCB, then move into standard tactics. It's good for keeping pressure, and often you'll find your opponent confused and using low damaging punishers due to lack of timing. It's definitely safe even when punished (albeit, don't overly abuse it.)

I've got a low to mid-low Kano in terms of level of play.

But I can use him well enough.
 

ded

Elder God
if thats true the umk3 xbla competetion level has to be on a really low, low level

btw that was very good csub match Scheisse
 
Scheisse said:
I live in PA, I have the highest possible Internet connection for where I live, enough to make it to any state in the US with no lag on KAILLERA let alone xbl.

Here is a little recap

Shock said:
Oh I just meant it was obvious that lag was a factor in the match since he didn't flinch at all during the tactics and just blocked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlNdb21D7NY
XD WTF <3 Scheisse

Also what is your gamertag? I can't really make it out in that vid
 
megalomaniacvon said:
lol

I guess Crazy Dominican is the best with Kano..

Nightwolf, Human Smoke, Sheeva, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Cyrax, Kung Lao, Kitana, Jade, Scorpion, Kabal, Robo-Smoke, Sektor, Sindel, Jax, Sonya, Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, Reptile, Ermac, Stryker, and Unmasked SubZero.

I just don't get how everyone thinks he's the best with every character in the game... That's all I hear from 90% of the XBox Live players. "Yeah, you good. But compared to Crazy Dominican you ain't shit" (Or something along those lines/to that standard)

Someone plays, let's say, Reptile. And wins. The person who lost, makes sure to tell them Crazy Dominican is better with Reptile before kicking them.

Doesn't worshiping a someone get old?

?
?
?

I dunno. I still don't think Crazy Dominican is at the amazing level you all contribute him at. I think (and am NOT an ass kisser) EWAShock is substantially better by miles..
Ok fag, I said he had one of the best Kano's I've seen online, doesn't necesarily mean he's the best with every single character because thats far from the truth in which he will even say it himself. I've seen him play as every character and while he is not bad with them, he is certainly not as dangerous as with his main characters.

Oh and btw, anyone that says you are good must be smoking some good shit or they are just plain terrible because you fucking suck ass.