What's new

PLEASE...Keep on "NOT" choosing Kano.

Annihilator83 said:
Trenia said:
Why do you call everyone a [ban incoming]?
Please list everyone of whom I have called a [ban incoming]. I've only called one person that and its because he really is a homo.
I hate to interrupt the flow of this thread... but I always figured you call someone a [ban incoming] when he's not gay. That way you're making fun of him. If someone's really gay and you call him a [ban incoming], you're just stating facts.

You know what I mean, you bunch of gook bastards?
(Sorry, just wanted to get in on the namecalling)

TheGreg said:
Annihilator83 said:
Trenia said:
Why do you call everyone a [ban incoming]?
Please list everyone of whom I have called a [ban incoming]. I've only called one person that and its because he really is a homo.
I hate to interrupt the flow of this thread... but I always figured you call someone a [ban incoming] when he's not gay. That way you're making fun of him. If someone's really gay and you call him a [ban incoming], you're just stating facts.

You know what I mean, you bunch of gook bastards?
(Sorry, just wanted to get in on the namecalling)
[ban incoming] is a derogatory term used towards people who are homosexual. I do think it is quite immature and close minded to always use the term towards him though.

DustinWS6 said:
[ban incoming] is a derogatory term used towards people who are homosexual. I do think it is quite immature and close minded to always use the term towards him though.
Oh noeessss!!! :shock: :lol:

kazlaz said:
DARXYD3 said:
LuckyStarDC > Crazy Dominican.
why did you post that here?
It was the subject about 3 pages ago. Felt like chiming in.

And yes Shaney I am serious. From what I've seen it's true. Is my opinion fact? no, I'm just saying I was in a room with both CD and DC for like an hour a while back, and honestly CD was easier for me. I thin I got 2 wins off DC but I beat CD like 5 times (including his fabled Nightwolf twice)

So, IMO, DC > CD

ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
DARXYD3 said:
Are you serious?
even though crazy is better shaney i notice how you hate a lot and you are suppose to be my friend. Darxyde has a good connection so he can see what i really can do and when me ,you, and crazy are playing there is always delay. not saying that im better than him or anything but i wouldn't be losing really bad to him the way i do under delay i will put up a much better fight. yea i know what you are gonna say if i can't beat him while he has delay what do you think will happen offline? you have to understand im the type of player who can't play under that shit but you don't know what i can do offline so don't try to judge anything and when crazy say he isn't serious we don't know if he is telling the truth that can just be his style but the whole time he could be serious.

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
even though crazy is better shaney i notice how you hate a lot and you are suppose to be my friend. Darxyde has a good connection so he can see what i really can do and when me ,you, and crazy are playing there is always delay. not saying that im better than him or anything but i wouldn't be losing really bad to him the way i do under delay i will put up a much better fight. yea i know what you are gonna say if i can't beat him while he has delay what do you think will happen offline? you have to understand im the type of player who can't play under that shit but you don't know what i can do offline so don't try to judge anything and when crazy say he isn't serious we don't know if he is telling the truth that can just be his style but the whole time he could be serious.
If you admit that Crazy is better, how is Shaney hating on you? It seems like your fanboys are actually starting to get to your head. Its very obvious we are all completely different animals offline since our reactions are much quicker and we can punish accordingly, but its not like you, Shaney or I lose to Crazy really bad under minor delay (although there are times we will lmao). Its very obvious that Crazy doesn't take it as easy on us like on some other people who are less skilled in which you can see that he loves to drag his opponent to the corner so he can mess with them there, but it seems like you actually haven't seen his real game either. If only you were there when Shock, Shaney and I were getting KILLED by him in that room one day. That shit was not fun at all! And I don't know if you have noticed, but I can also clearly see that Crazy struggles more to pull shit off thanks to his new controller and err hmm d-pad! Just telling how I see it and you know damn well I'm not hating on you.

Annihilator83 said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
If you admit that Crazy is better, how is Shaney hating on you? It seems like your fanboys are actually starting to get to your head. Its very obvious we are all completely different animals offline since our reactions are much quicker and we can punish accordingly, but its not like you, Shaney or I lose to Crazy really bad under minor delay (although there are times we will lmao). Its very obvious that Crazy doesn't take it as easy on us like on some other people who are less skilled in which you can see that he loves to drag his opponent to the corner so he can mess with them there, but it seems like you actually haven't seen his real game either. If only you were there when Shock, Shaney and I were getting KILLED by him in that room one day. That shit was not fun at all! And I don't know if you have noticed, but I can also clearly see that Crazy struggles more to pull shit off thanks to his new controller and err hmm d-pad! Just telling how I see it and you know damn well I'm not hating on you.

Because a lot of people have said the same thing and if you notice shaney always have to say r u serious or something ok if its a known fact that crazy is better than me then why do he respond to every post? it should not matter and no matter what he says people are still gonna have there opinion no matter what anyway and people have to be fanboys because they think someone is good? i understand that crazy trained ya'll or whatever but damn he can be beaten. And people just assume they can't beat him because they look at like o he is crazy dominican but i do not exclude myself against no one i am not gonna say someone is better until it's fair no delay. And even though he did beat shock or whatever but you still don't know if he was really experiencing delay or not even though when shock complains about delay against me and i don't believe him i can't just assume that because i really don't know if he is or not. But imma leave it at that ya'll two go ahead and just believe that crazy will dominate ya'll but me on the other hand i really don't know what will happen offline.

Birkin

Noob
Crazy has told me he has delay against me, and even more against DC. I consider myself a bit under DC's skill level, but DC and I will never know for sure because of the one sided delay we get.

Anyway, Crazy is better than everyone I've played up to now, and I don't think it's going to change soon. This is not ass kissery, it's like most people like to say, "omg lol my opinion can't refute it". I'm also pretty sure Crazy has never played me seriously, more like casually and like Annahilator said, I have witnessed him having trouble pulling moves off because of the controller (he won't learn the analog >_>).

On topic: I like to use Kano sometimes, he's a fun character even though I think that his air throw doesn't do enough demage. I really can't use him yet against who I consider good players.

Here you guys go, tournament in the North East, yall can both go Crazy and DC. Its on a cabinet, but you both cant use a stick so its even grounds... hell if you guys come down so will other people I bet like scheisse and maybe some other dude.

http://www.ultimatemk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1848

Settle it, no lag on a cabinet. Might as well learn so yall have no excuses for any sorta tournament, if you can use a stick and/or a pad then you can play on anything.

/BACK ON TOPIC

Shaney

Noob
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
DARXYD3 said:
Are you serious?
I'm not hating on you, but your starting to let all these people that you play fill your head with something thats NOT true. I can't believe you would even try to say u would come close to crazy's level offline, the fact of the matter is, you would get killed. To be honest, you can hardly beat me online so how can you say you can come close to crazy?

sike naw everyone this whole little argument was just a joke so relax before this thread end up getting locked shaney and annihlator were in on it.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yeah, maybe just keep to the original topic now. Nobody's gotten insane and started a flamefest yet and I am thankful for that. But, steer the convo back to the thread topic please.

You know, haha.. All the people I play UMK3 regularly come on here and laugh at the kinds of posts you guys make regarding me.

None of you know me, and almost never will you encounter me with my mic plugged in, let alone saying anything. And if I do, it's ALWAYS blown out of porportion.

May I ask why? LOL
Get over me.
And, I don't come on here to kiss Shocks ass you fuckin stupid cunt, if anything, I'd kiss Shocks ass on a IWA BBS, because that's how I know him.
I've only played him 2 times and know he's better than DC and Crazy added together times 5000. Stop suckin peoples dicks when you don't even know them. If you really wanna suck a dick, go suck Ed Boons. He's the guy who practically made UMK3 possible. So you wouldn't be able to worship half wit players if he didn't full wit make this game.

Anyways, I've had a broken mic for 4+weeks, and have been on communications ban for almost a week.. And maybe.. 15 people have posted here about me talking shit since my mic broke.

Ironic? I dunno lol.

With UMK3, just like most other fighting games.
It's not who has the "Win"
It's who has the skill.

If you think any player is better than any player solely based off the fact that one wins more than the other, then you've most likely got no skill yerself.

And anime [ban incoming] whatever guy.. You don't gotta stick up for me. I like "gay-bashing". It makes me feel like a more mature and intelligent person everytime I hear/see it. I'm not a [ban incoming], literally or metaphorically, so I've nothin to worry about bahahaa.

Lock this thread.
Wait, matter o fact, lock this forum.
Re open registration to people who can pass 3rd grade standardized tests.
Oh wait.. That's almost..

No one here..
Oh snap.

I'll be back later. I'm gonna go Fatality drop on people who don't do fatalities, and cuss and scream and bitch and complain on my broken mic while I'm voice banned.

See ya!!

DARXYD3 said:
kazlaz said:
DARXYD3 said:
why did you post that here?
It was the subject about 3 pages ago. Felt like chiming in.

And yes Shaney I am serious. From what I've seen it's true. Is my opinion fact? no, I'm just saying I was in a room with both CD and DC for like an hour a while back, and honestly CD was easier for me. I thin I got 2 wins off DC but I beat CD like 5 times (including his fabled Nightwolf twice)

So, IMO, DC > CD
Dude.. Please. Go Die.

You and Vega.

You're not gangsta, and never, will you ever, be even EVER closely NEVER remotely as good as even the WORST video game player EVER who has no arms, no hands, no leg, is blind deaf dumb and paralyzed.

CorrezZio said:
Kano is my main, he rocks.

Combo I usually use is hk,d+lp,d+hp walk in aahp(hp) vert. cb. but I try to mix it up. Best is prob. hk,d+lp,d+hp walk in aahp jk airthrow, but good luck on getting that off online.
Yeah dude you got a pretty good Kano from what I've seen so far.