What's new

PLEASE...Keep on "NOT" choosing Kano.

Trenia

Noob
Annihilator83 said:
megalomaniacvon said:
lol

I guess Crazy Dominican is the best with Kano..

Nightwolf, Human Smoke, Sheeva, Sub-Zero, Mileena, Cyrax, Kung Lao, Kitana, Jade, Scorpion, Kabal, Robo-Smoke, Sektor, Sindel, Jax, Sonya, Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, Reptile, Ermac, Stryker, and Unmasked SubZero.

I just don't get how everyone thinks he's the best with every character in the game... That's all I hear from 90% of the XBox Live players. "Yeah, you good. But compared to Crazy Dominican you ain't shit" (Or something along those lines/to that standard)

Someone plays, let's say, Reptile. And wins. The person who lost, makes sure to tell them Crazy Dominican is better with Reptile before kicking them.

Doesn't worshiping a someone get old?

?
?
?

I dunno. I still don't think Crazy Dominican is at the amazing level you all contribute him at. I think (and am NOT an ass kisser) EWAShock is substantially better by miles..
Ok [ban incoming], I said he had one of the best Kano's I've seen online, doesn't necesarily mean he's the best with every single character because thats far from the truth in which he will even say it himself. I've seen him play as every character and while he is not bad with them, he is certainly not as dangerous as with his main characters.

Oh and btw, anyone that says you are good must be smoking some good shit or they are just plain terrible because you fucking suck ass.
Why do you call everyone a [ban incoming]?

Trenia

Noob
Annihilator83 said:
Trenia said:
Please list everyone of whom I have called a [ban incoming]. I've only called one person that and its because he really is a homo.
"Go smoke a cock, [ban incoming]."-not sure who that was towards

N1nja Lord said:
Trenia said:
Annihilator83 said:
Trenia said:
Please list everyone of whom I have called a [ban incoming]. I've only called one person that and its because he really is a homo.
Trenia, your a [ban incoming] 8)
Yeah what's up with that anime avatar, who uses anime avatars

Trenia

Noob
Compy386 said:
N1nja Lord said:
Trenia said:
Annihilator83 said:
Trenia said:
[ban incoming], I guess.

Trenia said:
Compy386 said:
N1nja Lord said:
Trenia said:
Annihilator83 said:
Trenia said:
[ban incoming], I guess.
Now you're getting the hang of this board xD

Derek

Noob
Trenia please don't come here and act like you know who's who and what's going on with everyone and then try to act all mature and tell people to grow up. It just shows ignorance as a new member and makes you look stupid.

Kazlaz

Noob
Annihilator83 said:
Trenia said:
woa whos gay eww what?

have i spoke to this person before? .....

Trenia

Noob
l SuGaR l said:
Trenia please don't come here and act like you know who's who and what's going on with everyone and then try to act all mature and tell people to grow up. It just shows ignorance as a new member and makes you look stupid.
I'm far from mature, but I don't act like a little 9 yr old kid. I came here b/c I thought the mk community was better here then on the xbox forums. I guess I was wrong.

Kazlaz

Noob
Trenia said:
l SuGaR l said:
I'm far from mature, but I don't act like a little 9 yr old kid. I came here b/c I thought the mk community was better here then on the xbox forums. I guess I was wrong.
nice avitar

Derek

Noob
Trenia said:
In overall skill yes. It's just well Megalomanicacvon is a douche-bag quitter and Annihilator doesn't like him. Aside from that Cvon is actually gay, so Annihilator is going to take a jab at that whenever he can. So really because of the way Cvon acts he really deserves to be treated as shitty since he's a quitting, shit talking scurb. The same goes for Go Go xV3GAx and DARXYD3. Pretty simple stuff, if you're a asshole you'll get treated as such. So you coming in this thread acting all high and mighty when you're a new member, you're going to get flamed for it.

Kazlaz

Noob
l SuGaR l said:
Trenia said:
In overall skill yes. It's just well Megalomanicacvon is a douche-bag quitter and Annihilator doesn't like him. Aside from that Cvon is actually gay, so Annihilator is going to take a jab at that whenever he can. So really because of the way Cvon acts he really deserves to be treated as shitty since he's a quitting, shit talking scurb. The same goes for Go Go xV3GAx and DARXYD3. Pretty simple stuff, if you're a asshole you'll get treated as such. So you coming in this thread acting all high and mighty when you're a new member, you're going to get flamed for it.
im on the droper list what about me .....

*thankx ZAQ for the add :p*