What's new

Play someone else.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
You can offline so why would people not try silly lol.

I just wanted to troll since tension was creeping into the thread.
I think everyones mainly complaining about the online dash though, the main point of this thread was the fact people counter pick all the time because they think they'll win that way, yet everyone kind of changed the subject somehow...

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
lol, i could troll you with dashes, then wait till you pick subzero an then just go invis and pick kenshi or kung lao :D

redeyes

Button Masher
ok so this is how playing reptile works for me as sonya:

1)block dash hes at -15
2)go to punish with 1 (7 frame attack)
3)get "punished" with another dash
Repeat after i stand up while he dashes back and forth 3-4 times.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
ok so this is how playing reptile works for me as sonya:

1)block dash hes at -15
2)go to punish with 1 (7 frame attack)
3)get "punished" with another dash
Repeat after i stand up while he dashes back and forth 3-4 times.
Jump so they dash right past you and proceed to hit with laser.
Try wait till you can punish the slide.

redeyes

Button Masher
***THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT REPTILES DASH OKAY?***

It's about the fact people counter pick because they are desperate to win at any cost whether or not it actually makes them win or not in the end.
desperate to win? the point of a fighting game is to win. no matter the cost if they want to use SZ cause reptile is dash happy thats their preference. dont cry about it just learn the SZ rep MU....

redeyes

Button Masher
Jump so they dash right past you and proceed to hit with laser.
Try wait till you can punish the slide.
slide? what slide? i only get dashes reptiles know slide is unsafe and very punishable.
and NJP the dash? my NJP will wiff and the reptile wil just dash when i land.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
desperate to win? the point of a fighting game is to win. no matter the cost if they want to use SZ cause reptile is dash happy thats their preference. dont cry about it just learn the SZ rep MU....
People jump to the assumption i'm mad at it.
Like this thread is a huge complaint. i'm not mad, it's just people really want to win at any cost which to be honest is sad if they can only win against certain characters using certain anti's.
And i can easily shut down SZ players being a huge SZ player myself i'm 10 steps ahead of them.

redeyes

Button Masher
People jump to the assumption i'm mad at it.
Like this thread is a huge complaint. i'm not mad, it's just people really want to win at any cost which to be honest is sad if they can only win against certain characters using certain anti's.
And i can easily shut down SZ players being a huge SZ player myself i'm 10 steps ahead of them.
then why cry that they use SZ? if your good at the MU and win why complain?

and OK well i switch to Smoke when i play freddy. why? he shuts sonya out i cant get in but i feel confident in my secondarily character to counter pick freddy and have an advantage. Im not going to try to tough out a match up i feel is almost impossible when i can give myself a little bit better of a chance. this game is about winning not making the guy your fighting happy.