What's new

Play someone else.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Says the guy who started a thread bitching because he dashes into clones like a dumbass and than blames sub zero...

...see this is why we can't have nice things....
I started the damn thread because people aren't picking characters they enjoy they just counter pick.
FFS this is not directly concentrating on just SZ and reptile

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
^ +999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999*inhale*9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
gtfo with bf2 spam online. Learn to fight, reptile players. Seriously. Learn a different combo than the same kick punch ball punch punch dash jump kick punch ball bullshit. This goes for smoke and liu kang too. Learn your other strings and l2p plz thx. <3 :p
so you're saying reptile players cant use their highest damaging BnB's? thats just silly

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
I started the damn thread because people aren't picking characters they enjoy they just counter pick.
FFS this is not directly concentrating on just SZ and reptile
But how do YOU know that they person you're fighting against isn't a Sub-Zero main? Or that he's one of their alts? Or they just don't like their main against Reptile?

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
But how do YOU know that they person you're fighting against isn't a Sub-Zero main? Or that he's one of their alts? Or they just don't like their main against Reptile?
Hmmm so when i played 20 matches 17 of them are SZ mains... seems legit.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
People so mad at reptile
Here's a list of characters you shouldn't play because people get mad
All of them.
Grow up bitches.
Nah i don't get mad at any other character but yours, and Sonya. Y'all refuse to learn that is my biggest problem with most reptile players. My gripe with Sonya is well.... everyone knows

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
I've spawned an idea if everyone hates the dash so much why don't ya'll write to netherrealm and bitch to them about it.
I'm talking about counterpickers not the dash.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
btw someone who mains reptile pls tell me what is the reason to dash like an idiot if someone is laying on the ground ? and im not talking about spammers , I saw good reptiles doing that

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
btw someone who mains reptile pls tell me what is the reason to dash like an idiot if someone is laying on the ground ? and im not talking about spammers , I saw good reptiles doing that
the fact that u asked that question is the whole reason right there, its a bit of a mindfuk since it can make someone panic and also they could do a number of different things after 2 or 3 dashes. Also yes it builds meter.

Hobozzzx

Up the Irons!!!
People need to learn to hit block then.
Blocking the dash isn't the problem.

The problem is trying to punish the stupid thing.

That's the reason that people (myself included) tend to pick Sub against dash-happy Reptiles. It restricts their ability to dash and gives you a combo if they fuck up, instead of trying to punish and yourself getting punished for it.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I hate Reptile enough to almost more than 50% of the time punish the dash online haha. (dem made-up statistics)

Since I'm a masochist and an egotistical jerk too I pick Kitana in this MU since I want to cause as much frustration against my opponent as Reptile does to her.

However, dash is best used as a whiff punisher instead of something to throw out 9000001 times and hoping it hits....

...you should throw out the dash when someone is knocked down like 5 times to confuse the opponent and reverse their inputs...and to cause an unbelievable amount of salt lolol

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i remember once, i played this one reptile online, and all he did was dash dash dash, i tried to poke him after i blocked the dash, but i just got dashed....x.x. If only reptile could have a dash within a dash within a dash :eek:

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Blocking the dash isn't the problem.

The problem is trying to punish the stupid thing.

That's the reason that people (myself included) tend to pick Sub against dash-happy Reptiles. It restricts their ability to dash and gives you a combo if they fuck up, instead of trying to punish and yourself getting punished for it.
Well not everything is punishable, although the slide is hugely punishable.