What's new

Play someone else.

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
From experience ex spit fast ball to put up for the combo, rush behind continue to put in 12 hit comob's give him no space to ice clone.

Dude you play reptile!!!! Screw reptile players! And F your complaints! Reptiles online are broke ass fuckers and you know it. You can't punish the dash worth shit online and all reptiles do is dash like its the fucking forward button! You are asking for a counter pick

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
Dude you play reptile!!!! Screw reptile players! And F your complaints! Reptiles online are broke ass fuckers and you know it. You can't punish the dash worth shit online and all reptiles do is dash like its the fucking forward button! You are asking for a counter pick
I'm not complaining xD
I'm just saying players need some originality. Also i'm sorry if you're upset at my character choice, at least i'm not frame trapping with cage.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Dude LBH , people offline do not punish it too :p Its just reptile players are scared of possible punish so they dont abuse it :p

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
It's probably because online....no one wants to face an unpunishable dash.
^ +999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999*inhale*9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
gtfo with bf2 spam online. Learn to fight, reptile players. Seriously. Learn a different combo than the same kick punch ball punch punch dash jump kick punch ball bullshit. This goes for smoke and liu kang too. Learn your other strings and l2p plz thx. <3 :p

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
^ +999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999*inhale*9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
gtfo with bf2 spam online. Learn to fight, reptile players. Seriously. Learn a different combo than the same kick punch ball punch punch dash jump kick punch ball bullshit. This goes for smoke and liu kang too. Learn your other strings and l2p plz thx. <3 :p
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!
Why use other strings when that string is making you other players cry?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol!
Why use other strings when that string is making you other players cry?
1. Because ice clone. And because if you actually learned to play you could beat Sub without needing to try to spam bf2 all day.
2. Because I can glow through it and blow you up
3. Because I said so mother fluter!! :p

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
zig zag i would counterpick you reptilian bastards as well. I know how to punish the dash and y'all still refuse to not do it. The you get hit with the same 38% to 47% combo and get mad at me like I did something wrong.......YALL DESERVE IT

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
The only time you get close is to pull off one combo when you can and then you go straight back to full screen.
YES but the reason is not that im scared lol its just strategy :) for exaple vs raiden I am the agressive one because I must be if I want to have any chance vs him .

ZigZagGamer

The Janitor.
People so mad at reptile
Here's a list of characters you shouldn't play because people get mad
All of them.
Grow up bitches.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
sigh... if your dash is blocked you're not doing it right... quit giving Reptile a bad name
+1 This is what I meant by stop spamming it and learn to play. There's a difference in dashing up and down the screen like an idiot and learning when and how to sell the dash.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
ZigZag if I ever run into you on xbl....I'm gonna kill you in three combos. Hopefully the first oe is because of dash. Then imma fatal it. only Joker gets enough respect to live and be reptile