What's new

Pick your teams!

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Who do you think (given that all your favs are in MK9) you will be using for your MK9 teams? Who would work best together? Who would NOT work good together? Who would you pick first to try out?

On the side of the Males...
Ermac/Reptile

Femmes...
Sindel/Jade

This could get very interesting...

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
My main team is Kabal and Cyborg Smoke...I'm gonna see if I can (with Kabal) Jump Kick into Dash, tag Smoke..teleport uppercut into chest harpoon and combo..

For some reason, I don't see Sub-Zero and Jax working too well together..

Also for some reason, I think a rushdown character will work great with a close ranger fighter..but that's just me

SZSR

Warrior
Sub-Zero and Human Smoke

Freeze, tag, have human smoke pop up combo then tag assist freeze then let him finsih up with a teelport punch

Cage and Jax because they were my mains in MK2

Rain, Kabal and Nightwolf will be in there

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ermac/Sektor-the juggle possibilities between the TKS and teleport punch=epic hehe

Scorpion/Sub-Zero-Well, let's see here...one guy that can freeze you put while another can shoot a spear and pull you in....do the math lol.

Sektor/Cyrax-Net+bombs+missles+teleport punches=TONS upon TONS of possibilities lol, I already have equations in my head lol since Sektor jumps in and does a seeker, can you say seeker, bomb toss, teleport crossover, net toss lmao...

Kabal/Sub-Zero-Between the freeze bait tactics combined with Kabal's spin, I think this makes for a devastating offense/defensive combination. JK, spin, Kabal launch, Sub comes in freezes, punch combo, slide finish(enhanced) Kabal comes in again to juggle off of that with jab, jab fireball finishers....so many scenarios going thru my head.

Scorpion/Sektor-I'm thinking between the JK, teleport punch combinations here, Spear, seeker, hellfire, Sektor comes in with missles lol May not be the best combination but can make for some interesting, unpredictable combinations...or sektor JK, teleport punch, jab, jab, Scorpion teleport punch, hellfire....

Raiden/Cyrax-Two guys with perhaps two of the best teleports(escape wise) in the game(you know Raiden's will be good) lol I'm thinking bomb toss and net toss mix ups with Raiden flying you ONTO them lol...

More to come...

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Kitana or Sindel with a high damage giving character. and maybe some Sindel and Kitana for shits and giggles.

so maybe

Kitana/Sindel with Jax/Scorpion

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Reptile/Jax

I can see Reptile's assist move being a huge asset to Jax's combo game as far as launchers go.

chrisofrays

Fish can hear you thinkin just before you sneeze
Reptile/Jax

I can see Reptile's assist move being a huge asset to Jax's combo game as far as launchers go.
sweet dude thats who i wana pair up aswell, big damage from jax and juggling from reptile :headbang:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Ermac/Kung Lao

I plan on going 1000-0 with this team on the leaderboards, I beg one of you to stop me!

RoGE

Dojo Trainee
Kabal with who ever has the highest damaging combo...Man that would be cheap.

Hopefully Kabal will make it, I am 99% sure he will anyway.

S-I-C

Brutal-Dedication
Kit or Mil, with Rain if he is gonna make the cut.
I will be trying all diff char combination's as far as teams til I find my fit.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Tim Static/Dark_Rob > everyone else. :)
You may get your wish if they support a 4 player offline mode :) You know, this is great idea for offline tourneys. You and Tim vs. Juggernaut and Shock via tag team, I think it could make for some interesting matches.

McNasty

Moist.
With this what ill mainly be looking for is 1 rushdown character and 1 air throw/big combo most likely containment character.

Kung Lao/Sub-Zero
Kabal/Ermac
Sindel/Jax
Nightwolf/Cyrax/Jade
Reptile/Shang
Mileena/Sektor/Robosmoke for mad mixups and air shenanigans.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Administrator
Founder
Kabal/SubZero

Spin you in the air, switch up, and freeze your liver. You're done son!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Ermac / Kabal

Nightwolf / Ermac

Kabal / Nightwolf

No one will want to play me!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
ill play you all the time :) ill be on xbox come april :)

also i totally forgot, my UMK3 team of Sindel and Kabal that'll probably be my main team..
Nice, well, once I body you for free, you will not want to play me! :duel:

I play Noob/Scorpion, so far it works. I like Noobs tag assist as it gives Scorpion free combos and Scorpions spear sets up for some of noobs longer combos, and if you get the opponent to the wall both of them have brutal enough wall combos to give me some life lead. I have some good fast tag combos and its worked so far. If anyone could point out any weaknesses in the team or things i could work on plz do it would help alot.