What's new

Pick Two Guest Characters for MK11

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hard to pick just two but if I had to, my first two would be:

Michael Myers

T-800

Riddick

Chucky(yes I know he's a little smaller but other fighters have done this, all they have to do is adjust the hitboxes or if they give him smaller ones just have him do less damage so it balances out)

I'm not listing Spawn cause I'm 99% sure he's going to be in this game at some point.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Father Gascoigne

Lady Maria

Unfortunately they'd be ps4 exclusive but man if I had to have guests I would fucking kill to have these two from Bloodborne

I would actually get pretty hype if they got Larcen and Xavier from Eternal Champions. Since EC was direct competition to Mortal Kombat, "Overkills" and all, it would be a super troll move by Boon to include them, so I could see it happening.

TBH I would like to see a full reboot of Eternal Champions, I have a lot of love for those days of Sega Genesis.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Spawn and Fury (Darksiders 3).

Whoever played DS3 will know why she fits in.

Scyther

Mortal Kombat-phile
Talion from Shadow of Mordor/War (WB property)
Darth Maul (Never gonna happen, but I can dream lol)

Damn i hate that they use so many guest kharacters. Its MK man, leave it alone but since its an inevitable waste of time, I choose Spawn and Deadpool. Can you imagine Deadpool’s intro’s, especially as Ryan Reynolds voice

I think we'll get 2 per Kombat Pack

1. Chucky/Annabel/Jigsaw Team up Kharacter needs a 4th any suggestions?
2. Penneywise Released the same month as IT 2
3. Michael Myers Need to have a silent slasher
4. Spawn to shut everyone up and Released the same month as his rumored movie

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Okay.
I have a good one.

And I know this is my answer to everything, but in this case I could not be more serious.

DOOMSDAY

Hear me out.
IF WB could be convinced:
-He would be one of the few characters in his universe(s) where killing, dying, bloodshed and gore would come absolutely naturally to. He would fit right in.
-Give him Tremor moves and replace Nova and MB Nova with an Up Rock.
-If IJ2 can have 2 MK characters, I can have Doomsday.
-"I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL"

Okay I'm done.
I stand by my idea, though.