What's new

Pick Two Guest Characters for MK11

Xelz

Go over there!
Ash and Terminator. Both fit the time travel theme :)

Bonus points if Erron Black makes the roster and his intro dialogue with Ash is about comparing boomsticks.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Pennywise and Spawn.

Pennywise cause he's a personal fan favorite and with the skins, they could go for a classic Tim Curry look as well as Bill Skarsgård's adaptation of the character (my personal favorite.) As long as they get Bill's voice down to a T, I'll be happy.

Spawn because I want people to stop begging for him and for them to be happy. That's it. I know nothing of the character at all, but if he's cool then awesome. I feel like this game will be heavy with the fan service. We got Skarlet, Noob, Jade, Rain, maybe Fujin. Spawn would be the icing on the cake.
I like pennywise but it has to be the Tim Curry version lol. So much creepier imo.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I like pennywise but it has to be the Tim Curry version lol. So much creepier imo.
Don't get me wrong, they're both creepy. But, that's what skins are for! I feel like it'd be a missed opportunity to have one without the other as well.

I feel like the base skin would likely be modern Pennywise, and they'll have Tim Curry's design as an alternate skin you can unlock. It just makes sense.

Bonus points to them if both skins have distinct voices, but Idk how complicated that'd be to do.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
1: Spawn

2: Violator

3: Creeper (Jeepers Creepers)

4: Pumpkin Head

5: Pinhead (Hellraiser)

6: Ash (Evil Dead) Need the boom stick

8: Rayne (BloodRayne 2 version) She needs to be in MK.

Last edited:

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Don't get me wrong, they're both creepy. But, that's what skins are for! I feel like it'd be a missed opportunity to have one without the other as well.

I feel like the base skin would likely be modern Pennywise, and they'll have Tim Curry's design as an alternate skin you can unlock. It just makes sense.

Bonus points to them if both skins have distinct voices, but Idk how complicated that'd be to do.
It would modern because it part 2 is coming out soon, which makes it a likely guest. I. Think WB produces it as well but I could be wrong. None of the mkx dlc characters had alternates so I hope that changes.

To me pennywise is Tim curry. Not that the new one was bad but that’s just what I grew up on. I’m just weird like that, to me nobody can be willy wonka but gene wilder lol. I still like Johnny depp as an actor though.