What's new

Pick Two Guest Characters for MK11

Raider

Noob
We all know that guest characters are inevitable in this game, question is how many will there be. Imo. there shouldn't be more than two, i feel like that's enough guest characters for ~30 roster.
Let's talk about who would we like to have in the game. Even tho. it will probably be some movie characters anyway...
Your picks don't need to be realistic. This is about who would you like to have as a guest character in a MK game.

Here are my 2 wishes:

1. Fury from Darksiders 3.

2. Bayonetta.

Last edited:

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Fury from Darksiders 3 would be awesome! A cool character from a cool game. Not without its flaws, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Bayonetta would be Switch exclusive, so no thanks. Could be cool, but... no.

To be honest, there's no guest characters I could suggest that would be a realistic choice. I'm not interested in any horror characters at all. And any other character I'd like would have complications against it.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
Hard to decide. There are a couple I could see working out quite nicely.

1. Ash Williams

I've finished the third and last season of ASH VS EVIL DEAD a couple of weeks ago... and oh man, that show was absolutely amazing. Gory, funny, great production, cool characters, awesome acting. So seeing Ash in the game with his shotgun, his chain saw and maybe even the Necronomicon... would be pretty awesome.

2. Pennywise

Pennywise is a reality warping Eldritch Abomination in the form of a horror killer clown. That in itself is pure victory. And considering how well the remake did and that there is a second movie in the making, I think they would make Pennywise awesome as well.
When it comes to guest characters I always want to see them being first and foremost visually unique and impressive and more importantly, I want them to have amazing power sets, which allow for a lot of variety (variations). That was my issue with Jason Voorhees and Leatherface, since they're both kinda vanilla and to make the best out of them, you really have to do some major reaching.

3. Spawn

Again, great power set, great visuals... You can have a variation, where he wields heavy guns, one where he has his axe, one which focuses more on his coat and magic... There is a lot you can do with a character like Spawn.

4. Doom Slayer

Badass, who wields like a bajillion different weapons. That guy is basically a living, breathing fatality on two legs. His intro should show a bunch of Tarkatans, vampires and other MK monsters and demons running away from him.
There was a great quote, which describes the Doom Slayer perfectly: "In Dark Souls you're locked in a room with a bunch of demons. In Doom the demons are locked in a room with you."

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Pennywise and Spawn.

Pennywise cause he's a personal fan favorite and with the skins, they could go for a classic Tim Curry look as well as Bill Skarsgård's adaptation of the character (my personal favorite.) As long as they get Bill's voice down to a T, I'll be happy.

Spawn because I want people to stop begging for him and for them to be happy. That's it. I know nothing of the character at all, but if he's cool then awesome. I feel like this game will be heavy with the fan service. We got Skarlet, Noob, Jade, Rain, maybe Fujin. Spawn would be the icing on the cake.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Doomslayer and Pennywise. If they are going to keep doing horror guests, then Pennywise is one of the few horror characters I would actually like to see. Aside from that, I think it would be cool if NRS would put more gaming-related guests in.

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Kazuya Mishima and Neo From The Matrix

EDIT: I said Wolverine initially but someone else already posted that, plus Neo is a character that is owned by WB so it’s a little more likely.

Last edited: