What's new

Out of the revealed roster movesets which one style sounds the scariest?

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
What the hell are you basing that off of? We literally know nothing other then a general description of what's different about each variation. We don't know anything about the characters.
So you are a little late to the "bash Shadow based on his SPECULATION" party. I will refer you to my 15 subsequent posts about my SPECULATION in this thread, and the entire thread I created about the subject. Also, stay free:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/wild-and-blind-speculation-thread.47663/page-3#post-1552091

trufenix

bye felicia
Kind of alleviates my fear of that style then unless you can MB pop them.
well, it could always change to become more mmh like, none of the builds we've seen have had an actual fine tooth comb run over them. I think we should be greater concerned with why they didn't make them that way. I wish anyone would try something other than displacer, so we can find out how far apart you can have them, how long can you wait to activate them, how long do they last inert and active, what happens when you block them, what happens when you EX/MB, etc.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
well, it could always change to become more mmh like, none of the builds we've seen have had an actual fine tooth comb run over them. I think we should be greater concerned with why they didn't make them that way. I wish anyone would try something other than displacer, so we can find out how far apart you can have them, how long can you wait to activate them, how long do they last inert and active, what happens when you block them, what happens when you EX/MB, etc.
Whhhhaaaoooo there killer. Who wants to, ya know, find out actual information when you are privleged to play the game early when you could:

Mash D1 over and over
Jump around
Random uppercuts
Random Teleports
Screw testing EX/MB moves... SWAG XRAY

God bro... get it together... pffft testing viable concerns...

trufenix

bye felicia
@Fractured_Shadow
well, i mean there's scrubs and that's one thing but we've also had a couple actual skilled players go hands on with Raiden and nobody's tried anything but Displacer because teleport. I don't blame them, waiting in line for an hour to get one game is probably hella competitive but still, there's just so much to know. It took like 6 months to figure out what Kotal's totems and tattoos did and he was playable day one.