What's new

Opinion on the what the current tiers look like

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Yeah... better than Kitana lol, but that's not saying much.
i love u wemfsy poo u should hook up with detroit dood.. im tellin you his shinnock beat the fuck outa me with new shinnock vs new kang.. iono if thats saying a whole lot but still hes seems pretty solid man

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
i love u wemfsy poo u should hook up with detroit dood.. im tellin you his shinnock beat the fuck outa me with new shinnock vs new kang.. iono if thats saying a whole lot but still hes seems pretty solid man
Play someone better than Kang and I bet you'll hold your own and some brotha

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Play someone better than Kang and I bet you'll hold your own and some brotha
ill give it a go next time i talk to him.. but i really do think he's good atm. i'll let you know for sure next time i play him. i'll use a few top 5's and test da waters.. and also i've bodied every other shinnock i've played except detroit with liu kang.. he also beat curbo bad i think

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I love being proven wrong btw, but like I said, I don't see ANYBODY making a top 8 with Shinnok in a stacked tourney with heavy hitters like DJT, MIT, REO, King, Dizzy, Sonic, ect. I really hope Detroit or whoever can do it tho.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I love being proven wrong btw, but like I said, I don't see ANYBODY making a top 8 with Shinnok in a stacked tourney with heavy hitters like DJT, MIT, REO, King, Dizzy, Sonic, ect. I really hope Detroit or whoever can do it tho.
Well Detroit is the only pro using him and Woundcowboy just picked him up

Not sure gga max takes game seriously but Detroit and cowboy will and should do work

haketh

Noob
EX Hellsparks on a character like Shinnok with some damn good footsies tools is some pure belligerent.

Only thing I disagree with is Ferrah/Torr being low but I can see all of that list being legit

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Why is Jason so high up? I'd like to hear legitimate reasons, what are the tools you guys see that make him so good? Specifically better than people like Shinnok, Liu and Ferra/Torr.