What's new

Online Feedback and Discussion Thread

Death

Noob
The online is way way better than mk9. I don't think there is really any lag. The game flow and gameplay feel the same. I do notice a slight input delay in combos though. But it's online you can't expect it to run like it does offline. Online will be a great training tool for this game. I think it will be very minimal in crossing over from online to offline

Xbox 360 runs way better as well

Is there lagg issues offline in injustice for the ps3?
:(
The load time is terrible and its noticeably worse in the graphics department. I have been playing on the 360 version for so long because thats the system the game was on when we wrote the guide and when I was doing vids for the Injustice IOS app. After playing it on PS3, ughhh....

The online is way way better than mk9. I don't think there is really any lag. The game flow and gameplay feel the same. I do notice a slight input delay in combos though. But it's online you can't expect it to run like it does offline. Online will be a great training tool for this game. I think it will be very minimal in crossing over from online to offline

Xbox 360 runs way better as well
Training tool for those w/o offline comp, yes. But this time I was actually looking forward to an online where you could actually get super in depth. Moves -7 through -9 will never/almost never be punished by D1~special and will be safe, I don't even wanna know how good the frame traps that work great offline are online, etc.. The input delay is VERY noticeable ughhh... good luck with this.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
bad load time and lesser graphics....doesn't really scream for 360 only tournaments...but that's just an in general comment. Anyone got the wiiu version? how is it on there?

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
injustice online is worlds better than mk9, worlds better.
and as far as saying "it's still bad" anytime you play people across the world/nation on a game where every 60 frames countdown to a whiff or punish time it will never be perfect, especially when people have different connections. it is about as good as it can be and very very playable online.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Can anyone confirm whether or not "powered by Gamespy" pops up on startup on any of the versions? Would explain the seemingly miniscule improvement over MK9's online.

bad load time and lesser graphics....doesn't really scream for 360 only tournaments...but that's just an in general comment. Anyone got the wiiu version? how is it on there?
If they've managed to work their way backwards on how close the PS3 port is to the 360 version in contrast to MK9 then I don't see the Wii U version being any better sadly, but IIRC Mikemetroid has one, whether he got the game on Wii U or not, I'm not sure..

IKizzLE

BloodHound
So I take it the netcode is no where near as good as TTT 2 or Vf5 FS?!? Sigh....
Is it atleast as good as super street fighter 4?

Played about 80 games or so yesterday for the PS3 and it felt better to me than playing SFxT. There are some input lag but it definitely exceeds MK9. I'm picking up the Xbox version today. How does that version feel for people that may have played some Capcom fighters?

LaR

Noob
Much better than MK9, still not good though.

My connection is and it's still sluggish compared to offline. Also, I find it difficult to land a lot of my combos.

It feels like that on MY connection which is pretty fucking good considering it says my connection is faster than 95% of the USA. I doubt its even playable on some of the lessor connections.
The problem is the ps3 doesn't support speeds that high. You can only get around 15mb down 5mb up.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
Can anyone confirm whether or not "powered by Gamespy" pops up on startup on any of the versions? Would explain the seemingly miniscule improvement over MK9's online.

If they've managed to work their way backwards on how close the PS3 port is to the 360 version in contrast to MK9 then I don't see the Wii U version being any better sadly, but IIRC Mikemetroid has one, whether he got the game on Wii U or not, I'm not sure..
Ill let you know how the online is for the Wii U

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Packet loss is more important than speeds. The volume of data is not huge, but if people can't send the data correctly (like through a wireless setup) then your going to have a bad connection.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
The load time is terrible and its noticeably worse in the graphics department. I have been playing on the 360 version for so long because thats the system the game was on when we wrote the guide and when I was doing vids for the Injustice IOS app. After playing it on PS3, ughhh....
Seriously

can we find a way to make the 360 the tourney standard?
SERIOUSLY..... if you spearhead this, it will happen.

just played around 30 games on psn while watching two streams and it runs as smooth for me as the xbl version. I really don't see how any one can complain about injustice online after mk9 tbh.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Is there anyone that has played both PS3 and 360 versions online and was there any difference? Was input delay restricted to PS3 for example?

Has the ping also been added to connections before games?