What's new

"Once I beat SonicFox I'm done with the game forever", PunkDaGod challenges the best in Injustice 2

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I just looked through my Xbox mssgs. I don't see it so sure you can show me if you'd like. There are hundreds of teejays on Xbox btw
lul why would I need to show you anything, you already know it's you come on dude. who else is asking me to play MKX with "x TeeJay " as their tag lmao

Bro it's all coming back to me you're literally the guy who tried to convince me how you taking 2 games off sonic fox in an online pre beta netcode first to 5 or something was supposed to impress me lul

I mean I'm not gonna post it in this thread but maybe I'll make the status update lul

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
lul why would I need to show you anything, you already know it's you come on dude. who else is asking me to play MKX with "x TeeJay " as their tag lmao

Bro it's all coming back to me you're literally the guy who tried to convince me how you taking 2 games off sonic fox in an online pre beta netcode first to 5 or something was supposed to impress me lul

I mean I'm not gonna post it in this thread but maybe I'll make the status update lul
Lmfaooo I'm dead that was a troll. So you are Lahwff?!!! Hahahaha you fucking embicile. No need to post them I see it myself. Well not all of them. Boy stop acting like you didn't hit me up to play yourself I'm so weak rn. Okay SHAZZZY or LAHWFF yes let's bring up some shit that's 2 years old. I'm dead asf. Seriously though ima stop replying to you now fr.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Lmfaooo I'm dead that was a troll. So you are Lahwff?!!! Hahahaha you fucking embicile. No need to post them I see it myself. Well not all of them. Boy stop acting like you didn't hit me up to play yourself I'm so weak rn. Okay SHAZZZY or LAHWFF yes let's bring up some shit that's 2 years old. I'm dead asf. Seriously though ima stop replying to you now fr.
ya I played you some before I stopped playing mkx but the begging didn't stop. Funny how In the span of two pages i became some " unproven guy behind his computer that needs to get over himself" to now "seasoned player who's way better than me" that you would ask advice from

gdlk stuff man really

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
ya I played you some before I stopped playing mkx but the begging didn't stop. Funny how I became some " unproven guy behind his computer that needs to get over himself" to now "seasoned player who's way better than me"

gdlk stuff man really

We played mkx once and my old poverty internet made that shit impossible. Lol good times

Do I get a paragraph now? :)

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
We played mkx once and my old poverty internet made that shit impossible. Lol good times

Do I get a paragraph now? :)
lul pryce these bums are saying I'm ultra plat in sfv when I'm ultra diamond top of the leaderboard with my character. I didn't mean to go off but these kids need to know who the real alfa is have to put them in their place very disrespectful

forget MK let's get games in inj 2 my man you, me and gpmoney lul

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
lul pryce these bums are saying I'm ultra plat in sfv when I'm ultra diamond top of the leaderboard with my character. I didn't mean to go off but these kids need to know who the real alfa is have to put them in their place very disrespectful

forget MK let's get games in inj 2 my man you, me and gpmoney lul
TBH I hit plat and stopped because rank is cancer in sfv and I'd rather battle lounge. But diamonds don't accept golds, so I had to grind it out :( sad sad days

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
TBH I hit plat and stopped because rank is cancer in sfv and I'd rather battle lounge. But diamonds don't accept golds, so I had to grind it out :( sad sad days
price look man in life you're either above plat or you're an nrs player you made the right choice anyway let's not derail the thread see you in inj 2 online star labs mode

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
@MisguidedAngel I'd like to point out that MKX came out when there was NO new FGs and it had the lifespan of any other NRS game.
I would also say that Injustice is a known quantity, it doesn't have that "fresh" feeling MKX did when it came out, so I expect I2 to reach the only NRS players playing it period much faster then before. For better or worse.

It doesn't really matter if SFV has its detractors, to them it's just a disappointing game they have passion for, I2 is that game that plays exactly like that game from 4 years ago they didn't like.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
@MisguidedAngel I'd like to point out that MKX came out when there was NO new FGs and it had the lifespan of any other NRS game.
Very true. Personally I think a death sentence to any competitive FG is a shit netcode these days though (unless you're SF and get a free pass... because lemmings :( )

But I have high hopes 4th time is the charm for NRS ;). From the beta it seems like they had a lot figured out. If the rest of the roster launches like the beta characters were, this could be the first NRS game that doesn't need bi-weekly patches, which would be another complaint addressed.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
if someone beats sonic fox, its not gonna be from the capcom crowd.

capcom players don't have to put up and adapt to the wonky BS that we do.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
lul ok then what are the messages I have in my Xbox inbox I'm loooking at right now of you asking to play with me. Deny it again if you want I could just post the screenshots lul

even asking to play in other games it's kinda creepy how persistent you were lul

1 patch in a year so sorry man, not breaking that 10 patches in a year nrs record anytime soon lul
One patch or ten, SFV is still a mess. That game ain't quality, legacy be damned.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I am dying to see how a capcom player will figure out how to beat strong zoning. Street fighter has never been dominated by a zoner character, the only exception is Morrigan and Doom in UMvC3. Get ready to hear cries for nerfs for Dr. Fate and Captain Cold when @Pig Of The Hut and @SonicFox5000 don't even let them reach midscreen lmao.

Obviously that is an exaggeration, but most Capcom players quit IJ1 when Superman was dominating. Also, pre patch summoner quan chi on MKX. So they left the game before about two months, and never experienced Batgirl, Martian, Zod, Aquaman, or Alien, Ermac, and Demo Sonya. Need I say more? PLEASE capcom players, try to make it to a year of the game's release.

Last edited:

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
Wonky bs like tri dash ambiguous incomings and unblockable setups? Come on dude. Capcom has the most bullshit game in existence.
oh, capcom as in MVC? yeah Marvel v Capcom is pretty dumb, but in a different way than nrs games. They get corner infinites and stuff, we get safe 50/50's, halfscreen normals and characters with hit boxes small enough to go under your pokes.

Redk9

Noob
I am dying to see how a capcom player will figure out how to beat strong zoning. Street fighter has never been dominated by a zoner character, the only exception is Morrigan and Doom in UMvC3. Get ready to hear cries for nerfs for Dr. Fate and Captain Cold when @Pig Of The Hut and @SonicFox5000 doesn't even let them reach midscreen lmao.
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about you know that?

oh, capcom as in MVC? yeah Marvel v Capcom is pretty dumb, but in a different way than nrs games. They get corner infinites and stuff, we get safe 50/50's, halfscreen normals and characters with hit boxes small enough to go under your pokes.
Yeah I dunno if you've ever played marvel if you're even gonna try and compare them like that lol. Just trust me that whatever you think is bullshit in the NRS world marvels got it in an exponentially sillier form. 50/50s that are safe and unreactable that you can Kara cancel into out of the animation for your other 50/50. Imagine if you could start your overhead combo starter animation and before it hits cancel it into your low combo starter. Marvel has every game ever(except maybe Mugen and SF rainbow edition) beat in terms of how much bullshit is going on.

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
Tbh I DONT LIKE SF5000 Orlando haven't even heard of PUNK til this twitter beef. But I guarantee it'll make our top 8 even top 32 much more hype! I'll be in top 16 a lot with my poison ivy and cheetah so both them won't know what hit them.